What is the correct spelling for DIREACTION?
This word (Direaction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIREACTION
- deprecation Miss Catherwaight shook her head vehemently and smiled in deprecation .
- detraction Seven times in an hour ebbeth and floweth rash opinion, in the torrent of indiscreet and troublesome apprehensions; carrying critic calumny and squint-eyed detraction mainly against the wind of wisdom and judgment."
- diction However, all these may be merely other instances of the same happy taste that makes him correct the diction of Philistus, and abuse Plato and Aristotle.
- diffraction C. When in focus the central disc is surrounded by an intermittent diffraction pattern, i. e. for instance the system of rings may appear along, and near, three or more radii.
- directing We know what ten thousand priests preaching in ten thousand hamlets can effect in making a people almost unconquerable, in directing their armies, in strengthening their determination.
- direction Still, in this case, in what direction lay his best course?
- directional These vessels were equipped with the directional hydrophone as soon as its utility was established, and were supplied with depth charges.
- duration 5. Speech on a Bill for shortening the Duration of Parliaments.
- reaction But, about the middle of the fourteenth century a reaction set in, and it seemed as if the genius of the English language refused to take in any more French words.
- directions They seemed to come from all directions .
563 words made from the letters DIREACTION
3 letter words made from DIREACTION:ace, act, ade, ado, aec, aid, ain, air, ane, ani, ant, arc, are, art, ate, cad, can, car, cat, ceo, cer, cia, cio, con, cot, cro, crt, dat, dec, den, dia, die, din, dit, dna, doa, doc, doe, don, dot, dre, ear, eat, ect, edo, end, ent, eon, era, ern, ert, eta, etc, ice, ida, ido, iod, ion, ira, ire, nad, nec, neo, net, nit, nod, not, nrc, oar, oat, oca, oct, ode, oed, one, ore, otc, rad, rat, red, ret, rid, rio, rit, rna, roc, rod, roe, ron, rot, tad, tai, tan, tao, tar, tea, tec, ted, ten, ter, tia, tic, tie, tin, tod, toe, ton, tor, tri.
4 letter words made from DIREACTION:acer, acid, acne, acre, aden, adit, aeon, aero, aide, aire, airt, anio, ante, anti, aoid, areo, arid, arno, cade, cain, cane, cant, card, care, cart, cedi, cent, cero, cert, ciao, cite, coat, coda, code, coen, coin, coir, cone, cora, cord, core, corn, cote, cran, cred, cron, dace, daei, daen, daie, dane, dano, dant, dare, dari, darn, dart, date, dean, dear, deca, deci, dein, dent, deor, dero, diat, dice, dier, diet, dine, dint, dior, dire, dirt, dita, doar, doer, doin, donc, done, dote, dran, dron, earn, ecto, edit, eini, eira, enad, endo, enic, enid, ento, eoan, erni, etna, icao, iced, icon, idea, ideo, idio, idit, iino, inca, indo, inec, inoa, inti, iora, iori, iota, iran, iron, iten, itno, itoi, iton, naor, narc, nard, nato, near, neat, neid, nerd, nero, nice, nidi, nido, nied, nito, noce, node, nodi, noer, noir, nori, note, oate, octa, oder, odet, odin, odra, oena, oeta, oita, onca, once, oned, orad, oran, orca, orne, orte, orti, otic, race, raed, raid, raie, rain, raio, rand, rani, rano, rant, rate, rdio, read, redo, reid, rein, reit, rend, reni, reno, rent, reti, rice, rico, ride, rido, ried, rind, riot, rite, road, roan, roen, rota, rotc, rote, taco, taei, taon, tare, tarn, taro, tean, tear, tecn, tend, tera, tern, tero, tian, tiao, tide, tido, tied, tier, tine, tion, tire, tiri, tiro, toad, toci, toda, todi, toea, toed, toei, toer, tone, tord, tore, torn, trad, trei, treo, trio, trna.
5 letter words made from DIREACTION:acero, aceto, acide, acidi, acier, acned, acone, acorn, acrid, acter, actin, actio, actor, adeni, adeno, adire, aditi, adone, adoni, adore, adorn, adret, adric, aerdi, aidin, aidit, aidoi, aired, airod, aiton, aitor, ancre, aneto, anido, anier, anode, anted, anter, antic, aodin, aoide, arced, arcot, arcti, areni, arent, arico, aridi, arine, ariot, aroid, arone, artec, artin, artio, atend, ation, atire, atone, atoni, atric, atrio, cadet, cador, cadre, caion, caire, cairn, cairo, caito, cando, caner, canet, canid, canio, canoe, canor, canot, cante, canto, caret, carni, carno, caroe, carte, cater, caton, cedar, cedit, centi, cerat, cerdo, cerio, cerna, ceron, certa, certo, ciani, ciano, cider, cidra, cidre, ciena, cient, cieri, cinae, cinar, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cione, cioni, cirio, cirta, citie, citor, citra, citro, cnote, coade, coari, coate, coati, coden, coder, coire, coner, conta, conti, corda, cored, coria, corii, corna, cornd, corne, corni, corta, corte, cotai, cotan, coted, crane, craon, crate, crati, crato, crean, credo, crena, creno, creon, creta, crine, croad, croan, croat, crode, crone, dacer, dacre, daiei, daini, dairi, daito, dance, danco, daner, danic, danio, dante, danti, danto, darco, darii, darne, daten, datin, deair, decir, decor, deira, deiro, denar, denio, denti, deori, derai, derna, detar, detro, diaco, diact, diani, diate, dicer, dicot, dicto, dieci, diena, dinar, dinei, diner, dinic, dirac, diran, dirca, dirce, dirne, dirnt, ditan, dnrta, doina, doira, doire, donar, doner.