What is the correct spelling for DIRECTEDE?
This word (Directede) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIRECTEDE
- dejected Thus for several days-nearly a week-passed I the hours-the long hours-long, and dark, and irksome: ever more or less miserable, at times sadly dejected , but never positively despairing.
- detected But Mrs. Lee's sensitive ear had caught Sybil's remark, and detected in it a certain tone of condescension which was not to her taste.
- direct I will come back direct to Matching, and will explain everything."
- directed It was the package directed to Mr. Randolph.
- defected Samuela Sardo as Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt and lover of Caesar Daniela Piazza as Cornelia, wife of Caesar and mother of Julia Nicole Grimaudo as Julia, daughter of Caesar, wife of Pompey and dies after her son is born Sean Pertwee as Titus Labienus, a lieutenant under Caesar; he defected to Pompey once he knew Caesar was marching on Rome and died in the Battle of Munda, the last battle of the war Paolo Briguglia as Marcus Cato, son of Cato Kate Steavenson-Payne as Portia, wife of Brutus Ian Duncan as Brutus, Senator and friend of Caesar who is the most famous for turning on Caesar and participating in his murder Jay Rodan as Mark Antony, a cousin, friend, and military commander of Caesar who would eventually get revenge on Caesar’s murderers Christian Kohlund as Lepidus, Caesars best supporter in the Senate who allied with Mark Antony after his murder David Foxxe as Pothinus, regent of King Ptolemy XIII Anna Cachia as Atilia, wife of Cato and mother of Marcus Cato Christopher Ettridge as Apollonius Molon, Greek philosopher and teacher Colin Maher as Casca, Senator who was actually the first man to stab Caesar Brendan Hooper as Bibulus, son in-law to Cato who fought against Caesar in the war John Suda as Tillius, Senator and assassin of Caesar Chris Gatt as Ligarius, Senator and conspirator Clive Merrison as Catullus Denys Hawthorne as Spurinna, soothsayer who warned Caesar of the Ides of March
126 words made from the letters DIRECTEDE
4 letter words made from DIRECTEDE:cede, cedi, cere, cert, cite, cred, cree, deci, deed, deer, dice, dier, diet, dire, dirt, ecer, edde, edit, eier, eire, erce, ered, erei, erie, eter, etre, iced, ided, rece, reed, reid, reit, rete, reti, rice, ride, ried, rite, tidd, tide, tied, tier, tire, tree, trei.
5 letter words made from DIRECTEDE:ceder, cedit, cedre, cided, cider, cidre, citee, crede, creed, crete, decir, dedee, dedic, deede, deere, deice, dered, deter, detre, dicer, diede, dirce, dited, dreed, drice, dried, edict, edite, eerie, eider, erdei, erect, erede, erice, eteri, etree, recit, recti, redec, reded, redid, reede, retie, riced, riede, teide, terce, ticer, tiede, tired, tiree, trece, treed, trice, tried.
3 letter words made from DIRECTEDE:cer, crt, ddt, dec, ded, die, dit, dre, ect, edd, eec, ert, etc, ice, ire, red, ret, rid, rit, tec, ted, tee, ter, tic, tie, tri.