What is the correct spelling for DIRECTWED?
This word (Directwed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIRECTWED
- dejected His pride was a little dejected .
- detected "No; my Portuguese was not good enough for me to ask questions without risking being detected as a foreigner at once.
- direct He felt his anger increase and direct itself altogether against the watch-dog so suddenly raised upon the threshold of his rival's house.
- directed Derame, and had, too, been directed to the Old Club.
- defected Valeria Golino as Calpurnia, 3rd and last wife of Julius Caesar Christopher Noth as Pompey the Great, Romes greatest General outdone by Caesar Pamela Bowen as Aurelia Cotta, Caesars mother Heino Ferch as Vercingetorix, Chief of the Arverni tribe of the Gauls who tried to stop Caesars Gallic War Tobias Moretti as Gaius Cassius, led Pompey's fleet in Caesars Civil War and prime plotter of Caesar’s murder Samuela Sardo as Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt and lover of Caesar Daniela Piazza as Cornelia, wife of Caesar and mother of Julia Nicole Grimaudo as Julia, daughter of Caesar, wife of Pompey and dies after her son is born Sean Pertwee as Titus Labienus, a lieutenant under Caesar; he defected to Pompey once he knew Caesar was marching on Rome and died in the Battle of Munda, the last battle of the war Paolo Briguglia as Marcus Cato, son of Cato Kate Steavenson-Payne as Portia, wife of Brutus Ian Duncan as Brutus, Senator and friend of Caesar who is the most famous for turning on Caesar and participating in his murder Jay Rodan as Mark Antony, a cousin, friend, and military commander of Caesar who would eventually get revenge on Caesar’s murderers Christian Kohlund as Lepidus, Caesars best supporter in the Senate who allied with Mark Antony after his murder David Foxxe as Pothinus, regent of King Ptolemy XIII Anna Cachia as Atilia, wife of Cato and mother of Marcus Cato Christopher Ettridge as Apollonius Molon, Greek philosopher and teacher Colin Maher as Casca, Senator who was actually the first man to stab Caesar Brendan Hooper as Bibulus, son in-law to Cato who fought against Caesar in the war John Suda as Tillius, Senator and assassin of Caesar Chris Gatt as Ligarius, Senator and conspirator Clive Merrison as Catullus Denys Hawthorne as Spurinna, soothsayer who warned Caesar of the Ides of March
159 words made from the letters DIRECTWED
4 letter words made from DIRECTWED:cede, cedi, cere, cert, cite, cred, cree, crew, deci, deed, deer, dice, dier, diet, dire, dirt, drew, ecer, edde, edit, eier, eire, erce, ered, erei, erie, eter, etre, ewer, iced, ided, rece, reed, reid, reit, rete, reti, rewi, rice, ride, ried, rite, tidd, tide, tied, tier, tire, tree, trei, twee, weed, weer, weir, weit, wide, wire, writ.
5 letter words made from DIRECTWED:ceder, cedit, cedre, cided, cider, cidre, citee, crede, creed, crete, decir, dedic, deice, dered, deter, detre, dewer, dewet, dicer, diede, dirce, dited, dreed, drice, dried, edict, edite, eider, erdei, erect, erice, eteri, recit, recti, redec, reded, redid, retie, rewed, riced, riede, teide, terce, ticer, tiede, tired, tiree, trece, treed, trice, tried, tweed, twere, twice, twier, wedde, weert, weide, weier, weird, werde, werid, wider, wierd, wired, wited, wrede, write.
3 letter words made from DIRECTWED:cer, crt, cwt, ddt, dec, ded, dew, die, dit, dre, ect, edd, eec, ert, etc, ewe, ice, ire, red, ret, rid, rit, tec, ted, tee, ter, tic, tie, tri, wed, wee, wei, wet, wit.