What is the correct spelling for DIREECTION?
This word (Direection) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIREECTION
- correction You are standing outside the City House of Correction , which was built some few years ago at a cost of 100,000l.
- defection Dudley Sowerby's defection was hinted at and accounted for, by the worldly test of worldly considerations.
- dejection On reaching the deck we went down to the cabin, where Jack threw himself, in a state of great dejection , on a couch; but the teacher seated himself by his side, and laying his hand upon his shoulder, said: "Do not give way to anger, my young friend.
- dereliction The frank and ingenuous air, however, with which he turned to the Rover, to apologize for the dereliction of his follower, satisfied the latter that he was far from suspecting any improper agency in bringing about his awkward condition.
- derogation It is no derogation to man as a spiritual being, as Carlyle firmly believed he was, that he should be ruled and guided for his own good like a child-for a child who is always ruled and guided we regard as the very type of spiritual existence.
- detection These Ammadians were not complete fools; they would keep a sharp lookout in all directions against possible attack from animals or men; for Tharn to attempt to follow them during daylight hours would mean certain detection .
- diction When talking to her he lost entirely his slang and uncouth diction and behaved as to the manner born.
- directing If I were ten years younger than yourself, instead of that much older, there might be some propriety in your advising and directing me thus; as it is, I must say I consider it simply impertinent.
- direction "We heard it in this direction , didn't we?
- directional Although the aircraft experiences high angles of attack throughout the maneuver, the aircraft is not capable of either aerodynamic directional control or maintaining level flight until the maneuver ends.
- dissection To modern theatergoers this fourth act seems to drag because they have acquired through novel reading a liking for analysis and dissection .
- reaction He failed here as in the wider controversy on the sciences and arts, to consider the particular subject of discussion in relation to the whole of the general medium in which character moves, and by whose manifold action and reaction it is incessantly affected and variously shaped.
- directions This aroused the sheep, who awoke and started to run in all directions .
499 words made from the letters DIREECTION
4 letter words made from DIREECTION:cede, cedi, cene, cent, cere, cero, cert, cite, code, coen, coin, coir, cone, cord, core, corn, cote, cred, cree, cron, deci, deer, dein, dent, deor, dero, dice, dier, diet, dine, dint, dior, dire, dirt, doer, doin, donc, done, dote, dron, ecer, ecto, eden, edit, eeto, eien, eier, eini, eire, ende, endo, enic, enid, ento, erce, ered, erei, erie, erne, erni, eteo, eter, etre, iced, icon, ideo, idio, idit, iino, indo, inec, inti, iori, iron, iten, itno, itoi, iton, nece, need, neid, nerd, nero, nice, nidi, nido, nied, nito, noce, node, nodi, noer, noir, nori, note, oder, odet, odin, once, oned, orne, orte, orti, otic, rdio, rece, redo, reed, reen, reid, rein, reit, rend, reni, reno, rent, rete, reti, rice, rico, ride, rido, ried, rind, riot, rite, roen, rotc, rote, tecn, teen, tend, tern, tero, tide, tido, tied, tier, tine, tion, tire, tiri, tiro, toci, todi, toed, toei, toer, tone, tord, tore, torn, tree, trei, treo, trio.
5 letter words made from DIREECTION:ceder, cedit, cedre, ceedo, cente, centi, cerdo, ceren, cerio, cerne, ceron, certo, cider, cidre, cient, cieri, cinto, cione, cioni, cirio, citee, citie, citor, citro, cnote, coden, coder, coire, coner, conti, cored, corii, cornd, corne, corni, corte, coted, crede, credo, creed, creen, creno, creon, crete, crine, crode, crone, ctene, decir, decor, deice, deine, deiro, dence, denio, dente, denti, deori, deter, detre, detro, dicer, dicot, dicto, dieci, diene, dinei, diner, dinic, dirce, dirne, dirnt, doire, donee, doner, dorce, doren, doric, dorin, dorne, dorte, doten, dreen, dreno, drice, drini, driot, driti, drone, ecoid, ecton, edern, edict, edite, edner, eider, einie, eiron, endre, eneco, enero, enide, enter, entre, erdei, erden, erect, erent, erice, erion, erned, erode, eroei, eteri, iceni, icier, ictrn, ideen, ideon, idiot, idite, ierne, iinet, inced, indec, indeo, inder, indic, indie, indir, indre, indri, indro, inert, inetd, inite, inori, inter, intoe, intro, iodin, ionic, ircon, irido, irion, irone, iteco, itoen, ndeti, necro, neder, nedre, neeco, neeti, neier, nerio, netco, nicod, nicor, nicot, nidre, niece, niere, niete, nieto, niort, niter, nitid, nitre, nitro, nocte, noder, noire, noite, nored, noted, odeen, odein, odier, oncer, oncet, onder, ontic, orden, ordet, orene, orent, orten, oteri, recio, recit, recti, recto, redec, reden, redon, reino, rence, renco, rende, rente, retie, retin, retno, riced, ricin, ridic, ridin, riede, rieti, rindt, rione, rioni, rocen, roden, rodin, roede, roine, ronte, rotec, roten, rotie, tecno, teide, teiid, tence, tenco, tende, tendo, teneo, tener, tenir, tenor, tenri, terce, terne, terni, ticer, tiden, tiede, tiein, tiene, tieon, tieri, tined, tiner, tinio, tired, tiree, toder, toein, toine, tonci, tondi, toned, toner, tonic, toric, torii, torne, trece, treco, treed, trend, treni, treno, treon, trice, trico, tried, trine, trion, troie, tronc.
3 letter words made from DIREECTION:ceo, cer, cio, con, cot, cro, crt, dec, den, die, din, dit, doc, doe, don, dot, dre, ect, edo, eec, end, ene, ent, eon, ern, ert, etc, ice, ido, iod, ion, ire, nec, nee, neo, net, nit, nod, not, nrc, oct, ode, oed, one, ore, otc, red, ret, rid, rio, rit, roc, rod, roe, ron, rot, tec, ted, tee, ten, ter, tic, tie, tin, tod, toe, ton, tor, tri.