What is the correct spelling for DIREVOCE?
This word (Direvoce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIREVOCE
- crevice They may now and then be discovered under large stones, if there is a crevice , in the meadows.
- deface Degrade, cast down, deface , the image of your Maker in you.
- derive All I intend is that her self-accusation shall not derive strength or importance from any doubts of my guilt which may spring from the defence which has been interposed in my behalf."
- device Carford, driven half-mad by an outburst which his own device had caused, moved by whatever of true love he had for her, and by his great rage and jealousy against me, fairly ran at her and caught her by the wrist.
- devise Sometimes as I walk, seeking to see, hear, feel, everything newly, I devise secret words for the things I see: words that convey to me alone the thought, or impression, or emotion of a peculiar spot.
- direful In her inexperience and alarm she did not reflect that it was not at all probable that Percy would be arrested, even though he should not be able to comply with Seabrooke's just demands; and all manner of direful possibilities presented themselves to her mind.
- disservice Ye'll be thinking that I ha' done you a disservice .
- diverse Odo, riding beside the Duke's litter, had leisure to note not only the diverse features of the procession but their varying effect on the spectators.
- divorce She had known from the first that Tillotson meant to divorce her-but what did it matter?
- dreyfus One must do something to work off the effect of the Dreyfus sentence.
- durance Orgon is on the Durance .
- grievous It is a grievous sin to do it, or to hear it."
- preface When, after that preface , he came back, Glory was standing again in the doorway and as she turned, she presented a face from which had been banished the storm of her recent agitation.
- revise Should I revise these lists, as I fully expected to do, from time to time?
- terence "I hope," said Terence , "they'll not part us.
- Trevor "I will tell Mrs. Trevor ," he said, "and that will decide her."
- Drives It is that, no doubt, which drives you now and again into solitude.
- droves Beyond the platforms there were droves of people, of whom nearly every individual was preoccupied and hurried.
- derives Menage, however, derives it from the Italian menare, which signifies to lead at large, or spread afar.
169 words made from the letters DIREVOCE
4 letter words made from DIREVOCE:cede, cedi, cere, cero, cive, code, coir, cord, core, cove, cred, cree, deci, deer, deor, dero, derv, devi, dice, dier, dior, dire, dive, doer, dove, ecer, eier, eire, erce, ered, erei, erie, ever, evoe, evro, iced, ideo, iove, oder, over, ovid, rdio, rece, redo, reed, reid, revi, rice, rico, ride, rido, ried, rive, rivo, rove, vedi, veer, veio, vice, vico, vier, viro, voci, vode, void.
5 letter words made from DIREVOCE:ceder, cedre, ceedo, cerdo, cerio, cervi, cervo, cider, cidre, coder, coire, cored, corvi, cover, crede, credo, creed, creve, crode, decir, decor, deice, deiro, deori, derve, dever, devic, devoe, devor, dicer, dirce, diver, doire, dorce, doric, dover, dovre, drice, drive, drove, dvori, ecoid, eider, erdei, erice, erode, eroei, iover, iveco, odier, recio, redec, reive, revco, riced, riede, rieve, rived, roede, vecdi, vedic, veeco, verco, verdi, verio, vicor, video, vidro, virco, vired, vireo, voice, vorce, voree, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from DIREVOCE:ceo, cer, cio, cro, dec, die, doc, doe, dre, edo, eec, eve, ice, ido, iod, ire, ode, oed, ore, red, rev, rid, rio, roc, rod, roe, vcr, vie.