What is the correct spelling for DIRICTION?
This word (Diriction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIRICTION
- deification Bernard of Clairvaux dwells on "that ecstasy of deification in which the individual disappears in the eternal essence as the drop of water in a cask of wine."
- depiction A typical depiction of an Appalachian pioneer involves a hunter wearing a coonskin cap and buckskin clothing, and sporting a long rifle and shoulder-strapped powder horn.
- dereliction After a life, then, of such punctilious rigidity, it is no wonder that his master could not accept Mrs. Marston's simple excuse for Uncle Simon's dereliction , "that the old man needed rest."
- derision The old lady uttered a laugh of shrill derision .
- detraction On the other hand, with regard to evil reports, it is safe always to allow something for the natural propensity to detraction and slander, which is one of the most undoubted facts of human nature in all lands.
- diction Nor had the lips of any English girl ever dealt there with a poetic diction so unchastened and unashamed.
- diffraction The terminal fissures owe their separation to the different directions taken by the two edges of the raphe on each side, one edge bending in a wide curve toward the end of the valve, showing two lines, the upper and lower edges of one side of the raphe when inclined to the plane of the surface, and the other edge of the raphe turning suddenly in an opposite direction and ending abruptly in a curve, giving rise to the appearance, by diffraction , of a punctum.
- directing They felt the need, as it were, of directing upon others the extravagant fury which they had been unable to employ against themselves.
- direction The Opera of Alcina is a writing out, and shall be sent according to your direction .
- directional Directional absorptance of a surface, denoted AΩ, is defined as where Le,Ωa is the radiance absorbed by that surface; Le,Ωi is the radiance received by that surface.
- duration He had been on guard at the palace, and died after an illness of not more than two hours' duration in the drawing-room of his mother-in-law, Lady Palmerston.
- friction The teeth are short, thus avoiding friction , and the flutes are shallow, which leaves the tap strong.
- directions The old gentleman seemed satisfied with the shouted directions .
134 words made from the letters DIRICTION
5 letter words made from DIRICTION:cinto, cioni, cirio, citor, citro, conti, corii, cornd, corni, dicot, dicto, dinic, dirnt, doric, dorin, drini, driot, driti, ictrn, idiot, iiird, indic, indir, indri, indro, inori, intro, iodin, ionic, ircon, irido, irini, irion, nicod, nicor, nicot, niort, nitid, nitro, ontic, ricin, ridic, ridin, rindt, rioni, rodin, tinio, tonci, tondi, tonic, toric, torii, trico, trion, tronc.
3 letter words made from DIRICTION:cio, con, cot, cro, crt, din, dit, doc, don, dot, ido, iii, iod, ion, nit, nod, not, nrc, oct, otc, rid, rio, rit, roc, rod, ron, rot, tic, tin, tod, ton, tor, tri.
4 letter words made from DIRICTION:coin, coir, cord, corn, cron, dint, dior, dirt, doin, donc, dron, icon, idio, idit, iino, indo, inti, iori, iron, itno, itoi, iton, nidi, nido, nito, nodi, noir, nori, odin, orti, otic, rdio, rico, rido, rind, riot, rotc, tido, tion, tiri, tiro, toci, todi, tord, torn, trio.