What is the correct spelling for DIRLL?
This word (Dirll) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIRLL
- daily War, to the soldier, is limited to the very narrow horizon of his front, the daily work of his regiment, or, at the most, of his brigade. Cyberspace is the place to see my lady, Baby we can instant message on the daily – Be OK by chrisette michele
- dally Why don't Dally come down, too?
- dell Their duty would be to set up the tents, the dancing-pavilion, and the lunch-tables on the level green in a lovely dell a mile within the gates, and have everything in readiness against the coming of the joyous party from the post.
- dial In the dim light she watched the hour hand of the clock as it slowly moved around the dial .
- dill Mr. Dill came in as he disappeared, closed the door, and advanced to his master, speaking in an under tone.
- Del Del was still absent-minded as she answered: "It's too absurd.
- Della Marie did not come, because she was unfortunately suffering with headache; but Prince Della Robbia appeared, and stood most of the time near Mary and Vanno.
- Darla Burston stayed as a background character for two years before replacing Darla Hood as leading lady in 1941.