What is the correct spelling for DIRRECTED?
This word (Dirrected) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIRRECTED
- corrected Page 82: 'Oreron' corrected to 'Obreon'.
- dejected There was a gloom over the faces of all, because he who was the head of all was silent and dejected .
- detected However this might be, her manner towards Alan Wyverne was kind and affectionate to a degree; when she spoke to Lord Clydesdale, a very close observer might have detected a certain coldness in the perfect courtesy.
- direct He would see Lady Mabel again on the morrow and ask her in direct language to be his wife.
- directed We are directed not to manure our land for potatoes when the disease prevails.
- directly Tell him I'll be down directly .
- director I finds out a little later that he's what they calls the director .
- Deprecated Roscoe said nothing, but smiled at her vivacity, while he deprecated her words by a wave of his hand.
- defected Tobias Moretti as Gaius Cassius, led Pompey's fleet in Caesars Civil War and prime plotter of Caesar’s murder Samuela Sardo as Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt and lover of Caesar Daniela Piazza as Cornelia, wife of Caesar and mother of Julia Nicole Grimaudo as Julia, daughter of Caesar, wife of Pompey and dies after her son is born Sean Pertwee as Titus Labienus, a lieutenant under Caesar; he defected to Pompey once he knew Caesar was marching on Rome and died in the Battle of Munda, the last battle of the war Paolo Briguglia as Marcus Cato, son of Cato Kate Steavenson-Payne as Portia, wife of Brutus Ian Duncan as Brutus, Senator and friend of Caesar who is the most famous for turning on Caesar and participating in his murder Jay Rodan as Mark Antony, a cousin, friend, and military commander of Caesar who would eventually get revenge on Caesar’s murderers Christian Kohlund as Lepidus, Caesars best supporter in the Senate who allied with Mark Antony after his murder David Foxxe as Pothinus, regent of King Ptolemy XIII Anna Cachia as Atilia, wife of Cato and mother of Marcus Cato Christopher Ettridge as Apollonius Molon, Greek philosopher and teacher Colin Maher as Casca, Senator who was actually the first man to stab Caesar Brendan Hooper as Bibulus, son in-law to Cato who fought against Caesar in the war John Suda as Tillius, Senator and assassin of Caesar Chris Gatt as Ligarius, Senator and conspirator Clive Merrison as Catullus Denys Hawthorne as Spurinna, soothsayer who warned Caesar of the Ides of March
138 words made from the letters DIRRECTED
4 letter words made from DIRRECTED:cede, cedi, cere, cert, cite, cred, cree, deci, deed, deer, dice, dier, diet, dire, dirr, dirt, ecer, edde, edit, eier, eire, erce, ered, erei, erie, eter, etre, iced, ided, rece, reed, reid, reit, rete, reti, rice, ride, ried, rire, rite, tidd, tide, tied, tier, tire, tree, trei.
5 letter words made from DIRRECTED:ceder, cedit, cedre, cided, cider, cidre, citee, crede, creed, creer, crete, crier, decir, dedic, deice, dered, derer, deter, detre, dicer, diede, dirce, direr, dited, dreed, drere, drice, dried, drier, edict, edite, eider, erdei, erect, erice, eteri, recer, recit, recre, recti, redec, reded, reder, redid, reier, reird, reric, retie, riced, ricer, rider, riede, teide, terce, ticer, tiede, tired, tiree, tirer, trece, treed, trice, tried, trier.
3 letter words made from DIRRECTED:cer, crt, ddt, dec, ded, die, dit, dre, ect, edd, eec, err, ert, etc, ice, ire, red, ret, rid, rit, tec, ted, tee, ter, tic, tie, tri.