What is the correct spelling for DIRRECTIVES?
This word (Dirrectives) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIRRECTIVES
- directive Directive 98/84/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 November 1998 on the legal protection of services based on, or consisting of, conditional access is a European Union directive in the field of intellectual property law, made under the internal market provisions of the Treaty of Rome.
- directives 366↑ "Otto, the bishop of Constance, refused to enforce with his own clergy Gregory VIIs directives regarding clerics and women.
- correctives In old establishments various correctives have been found for their aberrations from theory.
- detectives As they stopped, he advanced and, glancing at the number on the bonnet, scrutinised the two detectives sharply.
- defectives In short, we should give to the schools and classes for defectives such freedom and elasticity that the kind of education best adapted for such children would be able to evolve and perfect itself like a living organism.
404 words made from the letters DIRRECTIVES
4 letter words made from DIRRECTIVES:cede, cedi, cere, cert, cite, cive, cred, cree, cstv, deci, deer, derv, devi, dice, dier, diet, dire, dirr, dirt, disc, dive, divi, drtv, dsei, ecer, edit, eier, eire, erce, ered, erei, erie, eris, errs, erse, erst, eter, etre, ever, evit, iced, ices, icse, ides, idit, iive, iris, ives, rece, reed, reid, reit, rest, rete, reti, revi, rice, ride, rids, ried, ries, rire, riri, risc, rise, rite, rive, scee, scet, scid, sect, sede, seed, seer, sere, side, sidi, siev, sire, site, sree, stir, stiv, svir, tevi, tide, tied, tier, ties, tire, tiri, tive, tree, trei, tsvi, tver, tvri, vedi, veer, vest, vice, vier, vies, vise.
5 letter words made from DIRRECTIVES:ceder, cedes, cedit, cedre, ceeds, ceres, cervi, cider, cidre, cieri, ciste, citee, cites, citie, cives, civet, civie, crede, creed, creer, crest, crete, creve, crier, crist, csere, cseti, decir, deevs, deice, deise, deist, derer, deres, derve, dervs, desir, deste, deter, detre, dever, devic, devis, dicer, dices, dicts, dieci, diese, diest, dievs, dirce, direr, dirir, dirts, disir, disti, diver, divis, drees, dreis, drere, drese, drice, drier, dries, driti, drive, edict, edite, edits, eesti, eider, erdei, erect, erevs, erice, erste, ester, eteri, etive, evers, evert, evets, evict, icest, icier, icies, ictsi, idees, idite, idrts, idtis, iived, iives, irids, isere, ister, istre, itics, itser, ivers, ivete, ivied, recer, reces, recit, recre, recti, redec, reder, redes, redis, reeds, reest, reids, reier, reird, reise, reist, reive, reric, reset, resid, resit, reste, retes, retie, rever, revis, riced, ricer, rices, rider, rides, ridic, riede, riese, rieti, riets, rieve, riise, ririe, riser, rites, rived, river, rivet, rrids, rvers, scire, scree, sdece, seder, seert, seidr, seier, serei, serer, seret, serre, serri, serve, servi, sever, siede, siete, sieve, siirt, siree, siret, sirri, sirte, sirve, siter, stede, steed, steer, steir, sterr, stice, stire, strei, sveti, teers, teide, teiid, terce, teres, terse, ticer, tices, tiede, tieri, tiers, tired, tiree, tirer, tires, tisci, tisei, trece, treed, treis, trese, trice, tried, trier, tries, trise, vecdi, veces, vedic, veers, veets, veidt, verdi, veres, verit, verre, verri, verse, versi, verst, verte, vesre, veste, vesti, vetri, vices, vidic, vieri, viers, viets, virdi, vired, vires, virts, visct, vised, viser, viset, visie, visit, viter, vitis, vitre, vitse, vrede, vreed, vrscd, vrscr, vside.
3 letter words made from DIRRECTIVES:cer, cis, crt, cst, dec, des, die, dis, dit, dre, dts, ect, eec, err, ert, ese, esr, est, etc, eve, ice, ies, ire, irs, red, res, ret, rev, rid, rit, scd, sec, see, set, sic, sir, sit, tec, ted, tee, ter, tic, tie, tri, vcr, vet, vie, vii.