What is the correct spelling for DIRY?
This word (Diry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIRY
- airy Gournay is a small, clean, and airy place.
- dairy 11. Describe the care taken at a good dairy.
- diary The lofty motives that actuated Garrick's stage work may be guessed at from this entry in his diary October 20, 1741: Last night played Richard the Third to the surprise of all.
- dire I entreat you to ignore my very existence for the time being, only thinking of the Stuart prince and of his dire peril!
- dirk In this quarrel a sailor belonging to the cook's party, to which Dirk Peters had attached himself, was mortally injured.
- dirt If you had been as near that beastly stake as I was, Ridgeley, you'd think you had got off dirt cheap at the price of a gun, I can tell you.
- dirty Risks of Dirty Milk.
- dory Nevertheless, her heart almost failed her as she got into the little dory and rowed out.
- dry After a pause, Horng's dry voice came.
- miry It was raining heavily, and a wet west wind whistled along the miry streets.
- wiry Maren remembered afterward how near together they had stood, the wild savage in his elk teeth and scant buckskin garments, an indiscreet band of yellow paint showing a corner above his blanket, and the dark, wiry trader with the grey eyes.
- DIR Upon the death of Rurik in 879, his younger brother Oleg succeeded him as regent during the minority of his son Igor; and when two more Varangian brothers-Askold and Dir-in the same manner-except that they were not invited-took possession of Kief on the Dnieper and set up a rival principality in the South with ambitious designs upon Byzantium, Oleg promptly had them assassinated, added their territory to the dominion of Igor, and removed the capital from Novgorod to Kief-saying, "Let Kief be the mother of Russian cities!"