What is the correct spelling for DIS'HONER?
This word (Dis'honer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIS'HONER
- diner She endeavored to listen to a discourse on the relative merits of canvas-back and red-head, delivered by an experienced diner on her left, but she felt much relieved when she was able to make the signal for the ladies to file out.
- dinner He has come to see me, and you must give him some dinner.
- dished The dinner was still smoking in the kitchen, where it had been dished up ready for serving."
- dishonor Better death than dishonor-rur-rur.
- dishonour He would never live in this House of Dishonour again.
- disney It's our fault - we thought that Disney World would be the best place to raise a child in the Bitchun Society.
- shiner In doing so, we also released a shiner which had been swallowed with Bige's trolling hook and was wedged in the throat alongside the smaller pickerel.
- Dasher Without disturbing a single beat of the regular rhythm of the dasher, she tilted her head to look at it with approbation.
- Dishing "And plenty more there are," said the good woman to Marie afterwards, as they were dishing the dinner.
- Shone And Jeanne came to him, and there were no longer ghosts behind her eyes, for they shone like stars.
- dishonors Oh, for an invasion of indignant ghosts, to drive from the old places the generation that dishonors the ancient Earth!
- dishes Melissy washed the dishes, in order that the cook might not know that she had had a guest for luncheon.