What is the correct spelling for DISMSSED?
This word (Dismssed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DISMSSED
- disaster Oh, burrow into me, this is sure to misspell disaster Oh, burrow into me, you're feeding from the arms of the master – Masterswarm by andrew bird
- disguised The camera's eye on choice disguised Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil? Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil? A spectacle monopolized – Guerilla Radio by rage against the machine
- dismiss Such was my Spaniard, whom I had to dismiss two years afterwards.
- dismissal Rosemonde, whom Hyacinthe had so greatly bored that she had given him his dismissal, felt the irony of Duthil's suggestion.
- dismissed "He's got a spite against him because he was dismissed.
- dispersed It was there when the great congregation slowly dispersed, and all the way as they walked home with the neighbours.
- disposed Yet was neither Ann nor I disposed to let our courage fail, and it was at that time that our friendship put forth fresh flowers.