What is the correct spelling for DISPRINE?
This word (Disprine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DISPRINE
- aspirin Aspirin is hugely beneficial in lowering cancer prevalence; however, it must be taken regularly over at least a five-year period to have any effect.
- despairing "Tell me," she said, after a pause, while she avoided the man's despairing eyes, "where does the treachery-lie?"
- disappearing I saw her and Mr. Thornton disappearing behind that clamp of trees.
- discipline There must, too, be discipline.
- disparage St Paul was the last man in the world to undervalue human effort, or disparage good work of any sort.
- disparaging Sharon Whipple was blindly disparaging.
- dispraise They have not aimed at impartiality, but have been contented to accumulate all that could be said in praise of their own, and in dispraise of other forms of religion.
- disproof Surely it might have occurred to him that by proving the necessary existence of an uncreated Being-a doctrine held by every Christian Theist-he did not advance one step towards the disproof of the possibility of creation, nor even towards the establishment of his favorite theory of unisubstancisme; for, grant that there is an uncreated and self-existent Being; grant, even, that there can be no more than one,-would it follow that there can be no created and dependent beings, or that they can only exist as "modes" or "affections" of that absolute Essence?
- sparing At the end of the first half-minute, therefore, George, not sparing himself, had drawn well ahead, and for the first time found leisure for connected thought.
- springy The flashing eye, the erect poise of expectation, and the springy step-those, my lad, come from a life spent in the woods.
- Desiring Overhearing this advice, and desiring a wife, a blind man took some rice, pounded it, and having rubbed it over his hands, came to woo the maiden.
180 words made from the letters DISPRINE
4 letter words made from DISPRINE:dein, depr, dier, dine, dips, dire, drip, dsei, eini, ends, enid, eris, erni, ides, iris, neid, nerd, nidi, nied, nipe, nips, nisi, pedi, peri, pied, pier, pine, pins, reid, rein, rend, reni, ride, rids, ried, ries, rind, ripe, rips, rise, sein, send, side, sidi, sine, sire, snip, spin.
3 letter words made from DISPRINE:den, des, die, din, dip, dis, dre, edp, end, epi, ern, esr, idp, ies, ire, irs, nip, pei, pen, per, pes, pid, pie, pin, pre, psi, red, rep, res, rid, rip, sen, sep, sin, sip, sir.
5 letter words made from DISPRINE:derns, desir, dinei, diner, dines, dinis, dinse, dirne, disip, disir, dnepr, dreis, dries, drini, eisin, erins, ersin, iines, inder, indes, indie, indir, indre, indri, ipsen, irids, isner, nidre, nisei, pedir, pedis, peins, pends, penii, penis, perns, persi, pieds, pieri, pindi, piner, pines, pires, pirin, pirns, pisin, prend, presi, pride, pridi, prien, pries, prine, prise, psiri, redis, reids, reins, rends, rensi, resid, resin, rides, ridin, riise, rinds, rines, rinse, riped, ripen, risen, risin, sdein, sedin, seidr, seini, sepin, serin, sidin, siepi, sined, siner, siped, siren, sirin, sndri, snide, snipe, spend, spide, spier, spine, spire, spiri, sprin, srini.