What is the correct spelling for DISSEY?
This word (Dissey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DISSEY
- daisy "And wishing it had been their turn," laughed Daisy . I'd like to be a daisy I'll stay up waiting for my dusky wife to open and get high with just my jasmine baby and every time she does it gets me crazy – The Greening Of America by counting crows
- dias Dias had given them a feed all round an hour before.
- dice It's playing with marked cards and loaded dice , and I don't care for any of it in mine.
- dicey "I thought, from his cut, he was one of those missionary fellows," observed Mr Mawson to Charles Dicey with a sneer.
- diesel Many modern diesel engines are capable of running on pure crude oil.
- dis Only to give her dis bundle, massa, dat Pomp jus brought from de city.
- Dies It is a custom here that when a chief dies his wives are strangled and buried with him.
- dishes Dishes were broken into little bits that flew about from one end to the other.