What is the correct spelling for DISTNAT?
This word (Distnat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DISTNAT
- disputant The difference between one diameter and the other is not more than five or six of our leagues-a difference immense in the eyes of a disputant, but almost imperceptible to those who consider the measurement of the globe only in reference to the purposes of utility which it may serve.
- dissent She poured out these words like a torrent, in spite of my gestures of passionate dissent, and my efforts to be heard; but it was a cold, pitiless torrent.
- dissonant It was inexpressibly refreshing to get out of hearing of the shrill dissonant voice-ever querulous when not wrathful, and to share The delight of happy laughter, The delight of low replies, which one could always count on finding at Dene when its mistress or her daughters were to the fore.
- distance "Oh, it is some distance off yet," said M. Mauperin, for the sake of saying something.
- distant They were still two miles distant, and the sphynx as yet was but an obscure mount between the two vast Pyramids.
- distantly "Then we are related, though distantly, as my father came from Parma.
- distaste After a moment she made a soft, sucking sound of alarmed distaste.
- distrait If Piers was occasionally somewhat silent and distrait, the fact did not interfere with his transparent enjoyment of Gloucester's company; while Robert himself seemed to take a positive pride and pleasure in the knowledge of the other's devotion.