What is the correct spelling for DIT?
This word (Dit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIT
- bit I'm not a bit afraid. You took my heart and bit it So I took your lip and split it – Blackin' Your Eyes by insane clown posse
- dat "I do' say dat I ain' gwine try an' do dat some mo', Mastah, min' I do' say dat .
- die We would rather die. We see a brochure And sign for a tour, And what do we do? We fly! – What Do We Do? We Fly! by Unknown Author
- dig This minute my soldiers shall dig him out again, and cover up the soil as it was before; and the horse shall be left where he died."
- dim Other lights now appeared, some dim , others brighter.
- din The din was succeeded by complete silence.
- dint Nor was it less extravagant to go and consult the will of Heaven on any questions which it is given to us to decide by dint of learning.
- dip For even if the sea had been perfectly smooth, he was no experienced swimmer, his efforts in this direction having been confined to a dip in the river when out on fishing excursions, or a bit of a practice in some swimming-bath at home.
- dirt Directly they had gone, the elder of my friends asked me if I would excuse her; she would gather up the dirt before it was trodden about.
- dis Vat is more, I am not fit for bissiness dis night.
- dot We've dot 'ittle baby, we has."
- mit Mit Gott im Himmel hadre nicht!
- Cit According to Dimitri Kanevsky, a former IBM researcher, currently at Google, The Artificial Passenger was developed using the Conversational Interactivity for Telematics (CIT) speech system which counts on the drivers natural speech instead of the use of hands.
1 words made from the letters DIT
3 letter words made from DIT:dit.