What is the correct spelling for DITANCE?
This word (Ditance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DITANCE
- dance He went out, and Fulkerson began to dance round the room.
- dancer He found out that she was a dancer.
- defiance It is a letter of defiance, I admit.
- distance now somewhere in the distance i feel a strange resistence – Home Again by Bryan Adams
- dunce I'm a dreadful dunce," she added, timidly.
- durance They instantly accused us of attacking them, and I fully expected that we should be carried off into durance vile.
- guidance These hands need your guidance Take me past the circumstance – Perfectly Blind by Day 26
- riddance Then they'll ride on, and a good riddance.
- titania Locks, soft, glossy, and twining into ringlets, fell in dark profusion over a brow whiter than marble; his eyes were black and tender as a Georgian girl's; his lips, his teeth, the contour of his face, were all cast in the same feminine and faultless mould; his hands would have shamed those of Madame de la Tisseur, whose lover offered six thousand marks to any European who could wear her glove; and his figure would have made Titania give up her Henchman, and the King of the Fairies be anything but pleased with the exchange.
- Litanies 1872. Psalms and Litanies, Rowland Williams.
- detains I know not which is more my enemy: life, which detains me, or death, which will not slay me.