What is the correct spelling for DITEST?
This word (Ditest) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DITEST
- digest Lida knew that the drive master was having hard work to digest the information she had given him.
- divest This mania of disinterestedness soon induced Lafayette to divest himself of the command of the national guard, and Bailly to resign the mayoralty.
- test And now you must put them to the test .
- Didst Why didst thou say 'Clothes do not make a princess'?
- Driest He then collected the driest leaves he could find, with little decayed pieces of wood, and piling them into a heap, endeavoured to kindle a blaze by the sparks which he continually struck from his knife and the flint.
- Diets Meat and meat broth, generally speaking, are not so well adapted for the re-establishment of health and strength, as more simple diets.
- detests Treitschke often reminds one of a writer whom of all others he most cordially detests .
- dates The present church dates only from the 12th to the 14th cent.
40 words made from the letters DITEST
5 letter words made from DITEST:deist, diest, distt, ditte, ditts, edits, setit, setti, sitte, tiste.
3 letter words made from DITEST:des, die, dis, dit, dts, est, ies, set, sit, tdt, ted, tet, tie, tit.
4 letter words made from DITEST:diet, dsei, edit, ides, sett, side, site, stet, test, teti, tide, tied, ties, tite, tits, tted.