What is the correct spelling for DITYA?
This word (Ditya) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DITYA
- aditya About Aditya he was less sure.
- dad "Let me stay, Dad !
- daddy Peter is at the smoke-house now, and Doctor Glenning will be there long before the hour of danger, O daddy , what a brave, fine fellow this new doctor is!
- data Well, he had some data now, at least.
- date Maria Hendee "snapped" first, and got a preserved date .
- dated Was it not there also that he had delivered his three famous addresses on the New Spirit, whence dated , to his thinking, the rout of science, the awakening of Christian spirituality, and that policy of rallying to the Republic which was to lead to its conquest?
- day They had a good day .
- day-to-day It also ran other programs including a scholarship fund for families of political detainees, a fund to promote livelihood projects of released prisoners, and a small loans program to help families of prisoners cope with the day-to-day survival.
- dead "If it's dead , so much the better.
- death There's some here and there that would bother him to death , I'm sure, if they was let!
- deed my fiendish corruption will fill my need every reason to fulfill my deed. – Savage Curtain by symphony x
- die D'you want-the poor thing-to die ?
- diet Probably his diet was also carefully attended to, and at the same time his imagination was worked upon by music and religious ceremonies.
- dot When it sank into the western woods the bobbing dot was still shooting forward.
- dude And we beheld-a dude in overalls and jumper!"
- due His thanks are also due to the Messrs.
- duty Perhaps it is our duty to give you one too."
- Did "I did not look.
- Died And again the applause died down.