What is the correct spelling for DIURECTION?
This word (Diurection) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIURECTION
- correction But the paper did not make any correction of the story.
- defection The repeal agitation in Nova Scotia received its first blow by the defection of Mr. Howe, who had been elected to the house of commons.
- dejection One day when I was sitting opposite to him in a state of great dejection , he read out the following news from Hamburg:-'We have just witnessed a very interesting event.
- deprecation The young man laughed a quiet little laugh of deprecation , and sat down on the garden bench beside the yellow rose-bush.
- detection For one instant the Dutchman, supposing it impossible to escape detection , was on the point of springing on the savage, but on second thoughts he resolved to take his chance.
- detraction None the less the storm of detraction continued.
- diction In the thoughts, and even in the separate parts of the diction , this description is highly poetical: in truth, taken by itself, this is its fault that it is too poetical!
- diffraction He took the spectrum produced by diffraction instead of refraction, and measured that.
- digression But, to return from this digression , care ought to be taken that the bodies of the children may be such as will answer the expectations of the legislator; this also will be affected by the same means.
- directing In due time a messenger came from the king directing Art to leave Tara instantly, and to leave Ireland for one full year.
- direction When I turned my eyes in the direction I expected to see her, she was not there!
- directional In telecommunications and radar engineering, antenna boresight is the axis of maximum gain (maximum radiated power) of a directional antenna.
- dissection Dissection, because it amounts to studying the organisation of a living creature by the examination of its dead carcase; and Vivisection, because it is not only open to a similar objection, but because it necessarily violates the highest relation of man to the animal he is studying.
- duration This mock royalty was of short duration .
- directions A fire broke out at the Temple, and the prince went down and stayed all night, giving directions and taking the control of the work for the putting out of the flames.
590 words made from the letters DIURECTION
4 letter words made from DIURECTION:cedi, cent, cero, cert, cite, cnut, code, coen, coin, coir, cone, cord, core, corn, cote, coud, coue, cred, cron, crud, crue, cudi, cuit, cunt, cuon, curd, cure, curt, cute, cuti, deci, dein, dent, deor, dero, deru, deut, dice, dier, diet, dieu, dine, dint, dior, dire, dirt, dniu, doer, doin, donc, done, donu, doru, dote, doun, dour, dron, drut, duce, duco, duct, duei, duen, duet, duin, duit, dune, duni, duoc, duro, ecru, ecto, edit, edun, edur, eini, endo, enic, enid, ento, enur, eriu, erni, etui, eudo, euoi, euro, iced, icon, ideo, idio, idit, idun, iino, iiun, indo, inec, inti, inui, iori, iron, irun, iten, itno, itoi, iton, iuni, iuno, iure, ndou, ndur, ndut, neid, nerd, nero, nice, nicu, nidi, nido, nied, nito, noce, node, nodi, noer, noir, nori, note, nout, nucd, nude, nudi, nuer, nuit, nuoc, nurd, nute, oder, odet, odin, once, oned, onur, ordu, orne, orte, orti, otic, oude, ouen, oure, ourn, rdio, redo, reid, rein, reit, rend, reni, reno, rent, renu, reti, rice, rico, ride, rido, ried, rieu, rind, riot, riou, rite, roen, rotc, rote, roud, roue, rout, rude, ruen, ruin, rund, rune, runo, runt, rute, ruto, tecn, tend, tern, tero, tide, tido, tied, tier, tieu, tine, tion, tire, tiri, tiro, toci, todi, toed, toei, toer, tone, tord, tore, torn, toun, tour, trei, treo, treu, trio, trud, true, tuen, tuer, tuin, tund, tune, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tuor, turd, ture, turn, turo, uden, udin, udon, udot, ueno, uict, unco, undo, uner, unie, unio, unit, unti, urde, uren, uric, urie, utne, utor, utri.
5 letter words made from DIURECTION:cedit, centi, centu, cerdo, cerio, ceron, certo, cider, cidre, cient, cieri, cinto, cione, cioni, cirio, citie, citor, citro, cnote, coden, coder, coire, coner, conti, cored, corii, cornd, corne, corni, cornu, corte, coted, cound, count, courd, court, credo, creno, creon, crine, crode, crone, crude, crudo, cruet, cruit, crunt, crute, cuero, cueto, cuito, cundi, cunei, cuneo, cured, curet, curie, curin, curio, curti, curto, cuter, decir, decor, decou, deiro, denio, denti, deori, detro, deuto, dicer, dicot, dicto, dieci, dinei, diner, dinic, dirce, dirne, dirnt, doire, doner, donut, dorce, doren, doric, dorin, dorne, dorte, doten, douen, douin, doune, douri, doute, dreno, drice, drini, driot, driti, drone, druce, duero, dueto, duino, dunce, duner, duren, duret, duric, durie, durin, durio, durno, duroc, duron, ecoid, ecton, edict, edinu, eidur, eiron, erdut, eridu, erion, eruct, etour, euric, iceni, icier, ictrn, ideon, idiot, idite, iinet, inced, incur, incut, indec, indeo, inder, indic, indie, indir, indre, indri, indro, indru, indue, inert, inetd, inite, inori, inter, intoe, intro, intuc, inuit, inure, iodin, ionic, ionut, iouri, ircon, irido, irion, irone, iteco, itoen, itude, ituri, iurie, ndeti, ndure, necro, nerio, netco, neuri, neuro, nicod, nicor, nicot, nidre, nieto, niort, niter, nitid, nitre, nitro, nocte, noder, noire, noite, nored, noted, nouri, nuder, nudie, nuter, nutri, nutro, odein, odier, oncer, oncet, onder, ontic, onuci, orden, ordet, orent, orten, oteri, ouden, ounce, ourie, outdi, outed, outen, outer, outie, outre, recio, recit, recti, recto, recut, redon, reino, renco, rendu, renou, retin, retno, retun, riced, ricin, ridic, ridin, rieti, rindt, rindu, rione, rioni, rocen, roden, rodin, roeun.
3 letter words made from DIURECTION:ceo, cer, cio, con, cot, cro, crt, cud, cue, cur, cut, dec, den, die, din, dit, doc, doe, don, dot, dre, due, dun, duo, ect, edo, end, ent, eon, ern, ert, etc, ice, icu, ido, iod, ion, iou, ire, iud, nec, neo, net, nit, nod, not, nrc, nut, oct, ode, oed, one, ore, otc, oui, out, red, ret, rid, rio, rit, roc, rod, roe, ron, rot, rue, run, rut, tec, ted, ten, ter, tic, tie, tin, tiu, tod, toe, ton, tor, tri, tun, uni, urd, urn, uro, utc, ute.