What is the correct spelling for DIVEL?
This word (Divel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIVEL
- dial Paul had formed a vague idea of it as a great golden tower, on which a round, sparkling disk of the sun formed the dial -plate. Peep my profile and my iced-out dial I tap my horn, say "What up?" but never smile – LL Cool J by L.L. Cool J
- diesel The aircraft diesel engine or aero diesel has not been widely used as an aircraft engine.
- dill 102 Hill Dill 105 Hopping Relay Race 106 I say, "Stoop!"
- diva To give my heart this fever You're into stand up Oh baby watch this diva Sometimes predictable – Rub Me by Summer Matthews
- dive I'd swim up so high, like a swan I would dive Someone took my net, and buried me alive – Will You Still Love Me by Melissa Etheridge
- divers That night Mr. Ellis and his wife had a long conversation upon the proposal of Mrs. Thomas; and after divers objections raised by him, and set aside by her, it was decided that Charlie should be permitted to go there for the holidays at least; after which, his father resolved he should be sent to school again.
- divert She had refused to see him again before the battle, that she might not divert his thoughts from the great task approaching.
- dove This was my dove , if I had only known it; but owing to the movements of the ship I heard nothing of that either until my return to England in the latter end of the year 1850, when I found that it was printed and published, and that a huge packet of separate copies awaited me.
- dover Harrow House was a grim mansion on the outskirts of Dover .
- Del "Look here, Del ," he said after waiting in vain, "if you don't want to marry, there's no reason why you should.
- Dave Dave put his mouth close to Ken's ear.
36 words made from the letters DIVEL
4 letter words made from DIVEL:deli, delv, devi, dive, elvi, evil, evli, idle, ivel, leiv, levi, lied, liev, live, vedi, veil, veld, veli, viel, vile, vlei, vlie.
5 letter words made from DIVEL:devil, vilde.
3 letter words made from DIVEL:die, dle, eld, evl, led, lei, lev, lid, lie, liv, lvi, vie.