What is the correct spelling for DIVERC?
This word (Diverc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIVERC
- dive His quick dive had been the saving of his life.
- diver The swan is but an indifferent diver; but under such circumstances he was likely to do his best at it.
- diverge "As our paths seem likely to diverge, they had better begin now.
- divers This done, he hurra'd in divers parts of the building until he lost his voice, and then quietly relapsed into his usual collected and philosophical condition, and followed his master out of the prison.
- diverse 32-a group singularly diverse in everything but this victory over the seen and present by faith in the promise.
- divert Audrey never tried to divert his attention; she listened to the two young men a little wearily.
- divorce I advised her to not stand it quietly, but get a divorce.
- dover Louis, I won't go this afternoon-I will put off till the night boat from Dover.
- Dived I wonder that he didn't dive for it, as he dived for the cricket-ball on that earlier occasion.
- Dives Why, even the selfish Dives, after death, could not help praying for his brothers.