What is the correct spelling for DIVEWAY?
This word (Diveway) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIVEWAY
- dewar Dewar benzene (also spelled dewar benzene) or bicyclo[2.
- dewey He listened with deep and pitying attention; and when I was through, expressed his opinion of Dewey in very strong language.
- diva A card-table habitually stood in front of this false repository learning, and it was only last week that Diva , prying casually round the room while Elizabeth had gone to take off her gardening-gloves, had noticed a modest catch let into the wood-work.
- divan The vizier bowed, and the pacha quitted the divan .
- dive It is foul to interfere with an opponent by putting your hands on him, it is foul to use more than one hand in handling the bladder, but you may swim in front of a man, dive under him, in fact "interfere" in every way you can.
- diver It was the common opinion that the jury could have brought in no other verdict, considering the nature of the evidence supplied; but many people declared that Captain Hervey of The Diver should have been called.
- diverge He was obliged to diverge from his course, in order to go into the main passage at the very point where Mulford had just before done the same thing, and pull along the reef to windward, in order to get into the new channel, into which the boat he was pursuing had just entered.
- divers He noticed they were always together, and kept apart from the other divers , as though considering themselves superior.
- diverse Their founders, though of diverse origin, were all leaders engaged in the troubled politics of northern India, and they all reigned at Delhi, round which a tradition of Empire thus grew up.
- divert "With all my heart," replied the prince and entered the bath, he and the king and the folk about them, so they might divert themselves with viewing that which the workmen's hands had wroughten.
- divvy We had a mighty close shave over that state line this A.M." "Well, that's what he could say, an' refuse to divvy up.
- doorway The superintendent remained standing by the doorway .
- driveway All around were trees and grass; great rocks lined the driveway .
- giveaway Devils Food Cake Murder (February 2011) Cinnamon Roll Murder (February 2012) Red Velvet Cupcake Murder (February 2013) Joanne Flukes Lake Eden Cookbook (September 2013) (includes short story and recipes) Blackberry Pie Murder (February 2014) Double Fudge Brownie Murder (February 2015) Wedding Cake Murder (February 2016) Christmas Caramel Murder (September 2016) Banana Cream Pie Murder (February 2017) Raspberry Danish Murder (February 2018) Christmas Cake Murder (September 2018) Chocolate Cream Pie Murder (February 2019) Other works The Stepchild (1980) The Other Child (1983; reprinted August 2014) Winter Chill (1984; reprinted August 2013) Cold Judgment (1985; reprinted October 2014) Vengeance is Mine (1986) Video Kill (1989; reprinted May 2013) Final Appeal (1989) Dead Giveaway (1990; reprinted April 2014) The Dead Girl (1993) Fatal Identity (1993) Deadly Memories (1995) Sugar and Spice (2006) (A collaborative with Fern Michaels, Beverly Barton, and Shirley Jump) Under pseudonyms Fluke has been published under several pseudonyms, including Jo Gibson, Chris Hunter, John Fischer, R.
- Dived He dived in, and the waters of the moat closed over him.
- Dives The player goes on relating his own successes, the parts he performs, and how he had been himself for a while the playwright of his troop, but that had been some time ago; tastes are changing and his wit is now out of fashion: Nay, more, I can serve to make a prettie speech, for I was a countrie author, passing at a morall, for it was I that pende the moral of mans wit, the Dialogue of Dives , and for seaven yeeres space was absolute interpreter of the puppets.
- DIVAS Club named it the 26th best album of 2011 and claimed, "A perfect blend of majestic and morose, Ceremonials establishes Welch as one of the most boundary-pushing divas in the business.
79 words made from the letters DIVEWAY
3 letter words made from DIVEWAY:ade, aid, awe, daw, day, dew, dia, die, dye, ida, iva, ivy, vie, wad, way, wed, wei, yaw, yea, yew.
5 letter words made from DIVEWAY:advew, avdey, dawei, dawie, deawy, deiva, diaye, wadie, waive, weida, widya.
4 letter words made from DIVEWAY:aevi, aide, aidy, aiye, avey, avid, awed, ayed, daei, daie, davy, dayi, deaw, devi, dewy, deyi, diav, diaw, diva, dive, diye, eady, eday, edwy, eiwa, eway, eyad, iawy, idea, ieva, iway, iyad, vadi, vaid, vday, veda, vedi, viae, vidy, view, wade, wadi, wave, wavy, wead, wide, wive, yeda.