What is the correct spelling for DIVIDSION?
This word (Dividsion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIVIDSION
- deviation The confusion caused thereby is greatly increased by the deviation of some of the translated editions from the original volumes as to the sequence of articles, the individual and collective titles, and even the contents themselves.
- diffusion And, indeed, its marvellously rapid diffusion in Italy and the provinces along the Danube and the Rhine, in the second and third centuries, might well have inspired the hope of such a splendid destiny.
- diversion And-I say, Kitty"-dropping her voice confidentially, she made an appeal to Kitty's hunger for gossip-anything for a diversion-"I doubt if they'll have too much to live on-it takes a tidy bit to get married on-and I don't suppose she has any shares to sell."
- dividing It was broad and of peculiar structure, so that it might well have been considered a dividing feature.
- divination The oldest method of divination was by using the shoulder-blade of a deer.
- division Robin had loved her too passionately hitherto to think of the great Division.
- Davidson Davidson was also actively engaged from time to time in missionary work.