What is the correct spelling for DIVORC?
This word (Divorc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIVORC
- decor Puelle igitur infra paucos dies, macie et pallore per alimenta depulsis, rediit decor pristinus, ita ut mulierum pulcherima censeretur.
- devour While we were discussing our supper, they managed to devour the whole of the opossum between them; and then, having stuck some boughs in the ground to form a hut, they lay down side by side beneath them, and were quickly asleep, evidently feeling perfectly secure in our neighbourhood.
- dirac The Dirac codec uses arithmetic coding and is not patent pending.
- dirk By agreement, Ahmed and Dirk stayed with the small band of colonists that had overcome their fears enough to mingle together again.
- disc Behind him, upon the back of the cabinet, danced a sudden disc of light, and, within it, a moving shadow!
- diva We went to the new diva, who did not await our coming, but stepped towards us, with both hands extended.
- dive Now and then a customer would dive into Breen's private room, remain a moment and burst out again, his face an index of the condition of his bank account.
- diver A diver is supposed to rest after each dive.
- diverge Our paths now diverge-You return to your home, I go where fate leads me.
- divers Both boys knew the creatures were harmless to divers, and some divers even handled them.
- divert I do not care to divert my thoughts, as my only pleasure is the thought of her.
- divisor Dividend, Division; Divide, Divisor.
- divorce You know if there was or wasn't a divorce?
- divorcee I am told that there are numerous cases in which mothers worry for fear their sons may be led astray by some fascinating "divorcee"; that he may be caught in her "selfish snare" and left with a smashed heart and lost youthful ideals, while the fair lady laughs and leaves; but if you will pardon a bit of slang, I should say that the Western youth is a "pretty wise guy," and that mother need not worry because he can look out for himself!
- doric So, when thou Glidest beneath the green and purple gleam Of Syracusan waters, mayst thou flow 5 Unmingled with the bitter Doric dew!
- dvorak The typewriter was an old, standard Olympia-a German machine he'd refitted with the Dvorak keyboard which he had learned for greater efficiency.
- DIV Div 'ee no see that I'm a shepherd?