What is the correct spelling for DIVYING?
This word (Divying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIVYING
- dairying In countries where dairying is an important industry, tuberculosis is a common disease of cattle and hogs.
- dirtying Keep your hands from dirtying the cloth, and don't wipe your nose on it, or dip too deep in your cup.
- dividing This seemed the dividing ridge between the Narran and Barwan.
- divine "And the language with which he clothes them is divine.
- diving With it he turns the body in any desired direction while swimming and diving, and, in time of danger, employs it as a sound board, or paddle.
- dying "If a chap ain't got no food, he's dying of 'unger.
- edifying After further edifying conversation she said to them: "I know why ye came, as the castrensis Amantius explained it to me.
- Chivying For since Home Rule I cannot get, 'tis there that I would be, A-chivying the President, an Austrian M.P.!
- Defying Up to this moment his defence has been carried on in a disjointed manner, and consists rather in defying attack than in resisting it: the defiant mood being only another aspect of the perturbed condition which has brought him to Balaustion's door.
- Drying Tha blood on tha floor of tha tear is still dryin' Cover tha spread sheets Tha Dow Jones skyin' Tha cell block live stock – New Millenium Homes by rage against the machine
- more hot dog