What is the correct spelling for DIWEDGE?

If you're trying to type "diwedge" but keep misspelling it, here are some alternative suggestions. You might actually mean "dwedge", which refers to a geometric shape with two edges. Alternatively, "digress" could be fitting if you're intending to steer away from the main topic. Always double-check your spellings to avoid confusion!

Correct spellings for DIWEDGE