What is the correct spelling for DKILLS?
This word (Dkills) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DKILLS
- Drills Mr. Gleason had invited the ladies to walk out on the prairie east of the post one lovely morning late in June, that they might see the skirmish drills of the two cavalry troops.
- Skulls Yells of fury, shouts, curses, clubbed rifles, battered skulls, unearthly shrieks, smoke and blood-who can imagine or describe such a scene!
- dwells But we will leave the good man, he is at rest, and he had a brave fight with the foe; let Him who dwells on high grant that we fare no worse when our strength comes to be put to the test.
- dulls It is a mistake to think that drink always dulls a man's feelings.
- tills For the owner of an estate that yields fifty pounds, for instance, barely gets half of it; while the shreek, he who tills and cultivates the land, gets away with the other half, sniffing and grumbling withal.
- trills It was something of Chopin's, full of runs and trills and little silvery notes.
- dials On sun-dials and water clocks it marked the flight of time.
- dells See Aldebaran like a red rose clamber, See brave Betelgeux pranked with poppy light; This young earth must float in floods of amber Glowing with a crocus flame in the dells of night.
- decals The 182 Trophy included 16 Inch Speedline Turini Alloy wheels as seen on the 172 Cup, the Spoiler from the Clio 255 V6, Recaro Trendline seats and exclusive 727 Capsicum Red Paint with Trophy Decals lacquered onto the Side skirts.