What is the correct spelling for DLAYER?
This word (Dlayer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DLAYER
- clayey The author has seen at Christiania, in Sweden, the hull of an ancient war craft which was dug out of the clayey soil of the country, where it had been preserved for centuries, that antedated these galleons used by the Knights at Rhodes and at Malta, it having been built at least nine hundred years ago.
- dealer The idea of the dealer in using such a display was of the "stop-look-listen" variety, and he obtained all he could desire of this variety of interest.
- delayed There are some of them which are very long delayed , and others which are delayed for ever, and never paid at all.
- dryer By day engrossing deeds and copying long-winded papers, about the quarrels and wrongs of Mr. A. and Mr. B. - and at night digging into parchment-covered books, a dryer and barrener soil than any near Wut-a-qut-o or on the old mountain itself, and which must nevertheless be digged into for certain dry and musty fruits of knowledge to be fetched out of them.
- dyer Edinburgh, 1832. Dyer , Sir Edward, Poems of.
- flyer He took a pair of binocs from the supply kit and trained them on the city across the Flat, but he couldn't find Mara's fallen flyer .
- lawyer "I see what's the matter with you," said the old lawyer , as he entered.
- layer Seen through the thin layer of air which surrounded the group of buildings, and the plastic bubble which kept the air from escaping into space, the stars were brilliant and peaceful.
- player I say it's all humbug; she's a first-rate player .
- slayer Then was a white goat, previously selected from the flock of Kawa Kendi, slain by Zalu Zako, disembowelled by Bakahenzie, and the entrails rubbed upon the brow, the chest and the right arm of the slayer of man, a ceremony of purification designed to protect the royal executioner by appeasing the justly angry spirits of the dead; to Marufa were given other parts of the slain beast to smear likewise upon Zalu Zako, the son; and Yabolo ran screaming with portions to the quarters of the women of Kawa Kendi: for must every blood relative be so enchanted lest the vengeful ghost seek substitute victims.
127 words made from the letters DLAYER
3 letter words made from DLAYER:ade, ale, are, ayr, dal, day, dle, dre, dry, dye, ear, eld, era, lad, lay, lea, led, ler, ley, lye, rad, ray, red, rya, rye, yea.
5 letter words made from DLAYER:aerdy, alder, alery, alred, arled, ayler, daler, dalry, darey, darle, darly, dayer, dealy, deary, delay, derly, early, eldar, erdal, lader, layed, layer, leard, leary, ledra, leray, lyard, lyder, lyrae, radle, rayle, ready, reald, realy, redly, relay, reyad, rydal, yadel, yared, yeard, yelda.
4 letter words made from DLAYER:aery, aldy, arey, aryl, ayed, ayer, ayre, dale, dare, dary, deal, dear, dery, dlya, dray, drey, drye, dyal, dyar, dyer, dyle, eady, ealy, earl, eday, edry, elya, eral, erya, eyad, eyra, lade, lady, lard, laye, layr, lead, lear, leda, lery, lyde, lyra, lyre, rady, raed, rale, rayl, read, real, reay, rely, ryad, ryle, yale, yard, yder, year, yeda, yeld.