What is the correct spelling for DLEAY?
This word (Dleay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DLEAY
- belay Then, it was all hoist away with the halliards and belay , the mainsail being set again shortly afterwards and the jib rehoisted, with the foretopmast staysail stowed and the reef let out of the foresail.
- clay Cambyses, meanwhile, was miserably restless, inwardly cursed his habit of drinking and tasted no wine the whole of that clay . Yet it shall be; thou shalt lower to his level day by day, What is fine within thee growing coarse to sympathize with clay. – Locksley Hall by alfred, lord tennyson
- dale "I don't believe anybody at Crofton cares a bit about me-cares whether I get on well or ill-except Dale .
- dally "My lord," said he, "we dally ; let us all to arms and forward, forward!"
- day "But what a day !
- dead He was not dead ; he had come home again.
- deaf She had tried to make him understand, but he had been deaf to her need.
- deal Deal 'em up, why don't you?"
- dean Of all odd things, Dean Stanley and Lady Augusta have been, by way of a trip, to Paris, from last Monday to Saturday.
- dear Of course you are not, dear .
- dearly Tender yourself more dearly ; Or, you'll tender me a fool.
- deary That sprout, my deary ?
- decay At the time of the accession of Akbar there was at Agra simply a citadel built of brick, ugly in form and ruinous from decay .
- defy "I defy you to do it, my dear.
- delay Mrs. Mayburn promised to join them after the holidays, and the reason for her delay was soon made evident.
- dell Winsome was meditating a conversation about the scenery of the dell .
- dray Neither the modern dray horse nor the modern race horse was then known.
- flay Maitland glanced over his shoulder, and, subduing a desire to flay the man alive, released the girl's hand.
- Del Higgins begins half singing half yawning an air from La Fanciulla del Golden West.
- Delays It is that that delays me.
- DEA Elisa, quamdiu Carthago invicta fuit, pro Dea culta est. Justin.
- Daley You big bully, she said over the radio, and, her tuning being for distance, Daley in another cave said What?
- deejay The Brown Bag AllStars is an American rap group made up of J57, The Audible Doctor, Soul Khan, DeeJay Element and DJ E Holla.
40 words made from the letters DLEAY
3 letter words made from DLEAY:ade, ale, dal, day, dle, dye, eld, lad, lay, lea, led, ley, lye, yea.
4 letter words made from DLEAY:aldy, ayed, dale, deal, dlya, dyal, dyle, eady, ealy, eday, elya, eyad, lade, lady, laye, lead, leda, lyde, yale, yeda, yeld.
5 letter words made from DLEAY:dealy, delay, layed, yadel, yelda.