What is the correct spelling for DLETA?
This word (Dleta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DLETA
- bleat That instant Skag was flicked out of sight, taken into the folds of mother-earth and covered-the bleat of a kid presently identifying the whole mystery.
- cleat In the end of the key rope a big loop had been formed, this after the tent was up, was slipped over a cleat to prevent a possibility of the rope slipping its fastenings and letting the tent down.
- data "Not the raw data .
- delete Now you can type the following: rmdir practice This will delete the last remnants of your practice session.
- delta It is the delta of the Irawaddi which isolates the Tenasserim provinces; and the British dependency from which it separates them is- Arakhan.
- diet Since then, I have many times tried to take a milk diet by myself, but have never been able to get it to agree with me.
- dilate "Oh, upon my conscience, I'll do-I'm sure to pass muster now," said the well-known voice of Mr. O'Leary, whose pleasant features began to dilate amid the forest of red hair he was disguised in.
- dilute In case the swelling continues hard and resistant, it may be pricked at the most prominent points to the depth of one-third of an inch with a lancet first dipped in dilute carbolic acid, and the whole surface should be washed frequently with some antiseptic solution.
- dolt I went about it like a dolt , I do not doubt.
- duet It was the first moment in which I felt myself free to look about me without the irksome thought of a teasing duty,-that everlasting song of score and tally, which Hans and I sang duet fashion, and which at last seemed to enter into my very veins and circulate with my blood.
- leda It was hard to understand the matter, in its present aspect, at all as the ancient sailor did; for the fire of the Leda ceased suddenly, and she fell behind the others, as if hampered with her canvas.
- let I will let it go.
- pleat Now, as before, there was only one road that he could take, for we passed up the crest of a ridge, a pleat as it were in the garment of the mountain, and on either side were steeps of snow on which neither horse nor man might keep his footing.
- Deltas The term delta, however, is not exclusively applied to fluvio-marine deposits; rivers also form deltas in fresh-water lakes.
- Doled When the clerk's face tells him he has doled out enough, he shouts 'Hold hard!
- Alta The San Francisco Alta well says: "The time was when the majority of foreign immigrants came because of an intelligent devotion to free government.
- Delia And here we found our Delia More.
- Della "Let's get up," suggested Della .
- Leta "The pastor of Great Leta and his wife," Simplex roared back.