What is the correct spelling for DLETE?
This word (Dlete) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DLETE
- date This was its date-woods. Found a girl I wanted to date Thought I'd better get it straight – Counting out Time by genesis
- delta If the supply fell below the average, then the stored waters were let loose, and Lower Egypt and the Western Delta were flooded to the needful height.
- delude Many will be the efforts to delude the convention.
- duet And as he listened to those cries, a gentle sadness was mixed with his joy, for he felt that things were now for ever changed-that whatever sweet harmonies of life might still be awaiting him, from this hour onwards, they might form themselves into the subtlest and loveliest of chords, but it must always be as a trio, and never as the dear duet of the past.
- lute Most people could sing and some could play the lute.