What is the correct spelling for DMAGING?
This word (Dmaging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DMAGING
- damaging The absurd and damaging comparison between Scott and Stevenson has been gravely offered by the latter's friends.
- damning The damning fact, from which this spot received its name, has been handed down to us by the historian.
- digging "Digging holes," answered Russ.
- dodging He had had plenty of experience in dodging into that van.
- dogging A stranger then is still dogging us, just as a stranger dogged us in London.
- dragging Dragging the dogs inside, he closed the door.
- imagine One can imagine what her Grace felt at this news.
- Damming By the damming up of the mouths of some of the tributaries of the Skapta, many villages were completely overflowed with water, and thus great destruction of property was caused.
- Damping Their faces bronzed and weather-beaten, and with a dew of perspiration just damping their foreheads-where men less fit would be streaming sweat-are full-cheeked and glowing with health, and cheek and chin razored clean and smooth as a guardsman's going on church parade.
82 words made from the letters DMAGING
5 letter words made from DMAGING:aging, aming, damin, dangi, digga, diman, dimna, dinga, gamin, gandi, gangi, ganim, giang, gigan, ginga, gmina, igman, madni, magdi, magin, magni, mangi, miang, midan, midna, minga, namig, ngami, ngiam, nigam, nigga, nimda.
4 letter words made from DMAGING:agni, dagg, dagi, damn, diam, ding, gagn, gain, gand, gang, gign, inga, inma, magi, maid, main, mina, mind, ming, nagi, nigg.
3 letter words made from DMAGING:aid, aim, ain, ani, dag, dam, dia, dig, dim, din, dna, gad, gag, gig, gin, ida, iga, igd, igg, igm, mad, mag, man, mid, min, nad, nag, nig, nim.