What is the correct spelling for DMIPS?
This word (Dmips) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DMIPS
- dumps "Apparently," said Phineas, "the Colonel, good but limited man, has missed all the proper places and dumps us in localities unrecognized by the London Press."
- Temps After this they read together a chapter from the king's "Higtoire de Mon Temps ."
- Maps Where operations of land forces are involved, maps are prepared by the methods prescribed for own land forces.
- tips Larry shook his fingers as if he tossed the four lies off from their tips , and began again.
- imps Then thoughts came to him with a rush, leaping and dancing in his mind like imps in Hades.
- pimps All gentlemen attached to his person or household are also his pimps , and are no novices in forming or executing plans of seduction.
- dips "We must put a stop to that," says Rohritz, with anxiety that is almost paternal, as he dips his handkerchief in the brook.
- dims Since spirits greatly damp'd distort Ideas of delight, Look through the medium of a friend, To set your notions right: As tears the sight, grief dims the soul; Its object dark appears; True friendship, like a rising sun, The soul's horizon clears.
- mops Little parties were one thing, but his Mops quite another.
- limps Some won the world's homage, their names we hold dear,- But Friendship, not Fame, is the countersign here; Make room by the conqueror crowned in the strife For the comrade that limps from the battle of life!
- DIMES "That is for the dimes to be put in.
- DAMPS The legend pleased the romantic girl, and forgetful of waning daylight, gathering damps, and Anderl's reluctant service, she ran on, up steps and down, delighted with little arched doors, rusty chains on the walls, glimpses of sky through shattered roofs, and all manner of mysterious nooks and corners.
- DRIPS Their fruit is not allowed to come to maturity; but the buds are slit open, and the sweet sap is collected as it drips from them.