What is the correct spelling for DNACER?
This word (Dnacer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DNACER
- cancer It was a cancer hospital for women, evidently run upon religious lines, and those not easy to define, since Gwynneth happened to know that the Reverend Mother was not a Roman Catholic.
- dace Several times over little stumpy red mullet were seen-brilliant little fish, and then grey mullet-large-scaled silvery fish with tiny mouths and something the aspect, on a large scale, of a river dace .
- dance I should like to know some nice Sanford boys, and I love to dance !
- dancer But high above us there in the gloom, Where the merriment breaks like a wave at his feet, Unseen of lover and dancer and me, Is the Pilot, impassive and stern, With his grim eyes watching the course.
- dander The truth is, my dander was up, and nothing but war could bring it right again.
- dane More than that it was Peter Neale who had begun his round by round story of the Gans-Nelson fight, only two weeks ago, with the memorable line, "The Dane comes up like thunder."
- danger He was in danger of being considered a dispenser of blessings to persons who had no faith in Him as the Saviour of the world.
- dinar And yet not a single dinar of your taxes finds its way into my own coffers.
- diner He is a diner out of first-rate currency, when in town; being invited to one place, because he has been seen at another.
- dna He made no reply, only watched her as she set down a second series of letters: yhctud rettev deviecer tnemngisnoc sdnomaid net dna suoht srallod yadot morf madretsma evah noitamrofni eht elom si gniyal a tnalp ot teg meht thginot neewteb thgie dna enin kcolco dna trevid noicipsus ot emos eno esle nur eht elom ot htrae dna ekam mih hguoc pu.
- dunce An' I was thinkin' how like a dunce we are to live a life made up mostly of urrants an' feetache followin'.
- lancer What a lovely bay that lancer has!
- tracer Why not let the Allied Systems have the tracer ?
- Danced I took it home, put it in her lap and danced.
- Danae 409. Ardea a Danae Persei matre condita.
- dancers "How interesting," commented Marjorie as they joined the dancers .
- dangers The dangers of getting back.
- DACES Its representatives lived in hot-blooded times, and were compelled to skulk in still water with their emblematic daces.
- DANES Forgive even the Danes ?
- NICER Then her letter came and it was so much nicer than the other that I cried out of pure happiness.
- denser It is our familiarity with the denser modes of matter that makes it difficult for us to grasp the idea of these finer activities; but there is nothing in what we know of the denser modes to contradict the conception; on the contrary, it is just by what we have learned of these denser modes that we reach the principles on which these further conceptions are founded.
- diners Sixteen diners there were, and in order to appreciate the electric atmosphere which prevailed in the airy salon, let us survey the board.
- danker Yes, the very next day wuz the day jest 20 years ago that Samuel Danker went away from Submit Tewksbury to heathen lands.
- dances "I don't attend public dances ," Val stated calmly.
80 words made from the letters DNACER
3 letter words made from DNACER:ace, ade, aec, ane, arc, are, cad, can, car, cer, dec, den, dna, dre, ear, end, era, ern, nad, nec, nrc, rad, red, rna.
4 letter words made from DNACER:acer, acne, acre, aden, cade, cane, card, care, cran, cred, dace, daen, dane, dare, darn, dean, dear, deca, dran, earn, enad, narc, nard, near, nerd, race, raed, rand, read, rend.
5 letter words made from DNACER:acned, ancre, arced, cadre, caner, cedar, cerna, crane, crean, crena, dacer, dacre, dance, daner, darne, denar, derna, drace, drane, ercan, erdan, nacer, nacre, nerad, raden, rande.