What is the correct spelling for DNICE?
This word (Dnice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DNICE
- dance I don't want to dance , my good fellow.
- dancer Let me tell you that it is seldom that an Engineer or Artillery officer was not a first-rate dancer ; for, at the "Shop," two or three nights a week dancing took place in the gymnasium to the delightful music of the Royal Artillery band.
- dense He walked on and on, over mountain and moor, through valley and dense forest, until he came to a land where there was no drinking water.
- dice He trembled as he threw the dice .
- dunce I walked with her from school a time or two, When she was hinting, flirting with her eyes, I know it now, but what a dunce I was, As most men when they're twenty.
- dines No. She is a prosperous spinster, dines the local cricket team once a year, keeps the church going, knows all the poor people, and all the rich in the neighbourhood, and has only one fad.