What is the correct spelling for DOBLE?
This word (Doble) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DOBLE
- bole Felicitous strokes like that in which he says, "No tree has so fair a bole and so handsome an instep as the birch," are rare.
- dabble "Shall I stop the car and let you dabble the toe of your shoe in the water?" my guide asked.
- dabbler He was the real professional, and I was only the dabbler.
- dale All followed the leader's ups and downs over hill and dale though far out of sight, never hesitating at any turn of the way, vertical or horizontal that the leaders had taken, though the largest flocks stretched across several States, and belts of different kinds of weather.
- doublet So Ruth rejoiced that it chanced to be the Sabbath, and while she passed her hand over his doublet, he stroked her silk dress.
- Doyle In 1836, Dr. Doyle, Bishop of Kildare, being asked what was the state of the population, wrote: "What it has always been; people are perishing as usual."
- Dollie He glanced at Dollie.