What is the correct spelling for DOBLED?
This word (Dobled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DOBLED
- boiled The fire in front of his lodge was still burning, and a duck was sitting on the kettle eating boiled rice.
- dabbled They habitually spoke of their aunt's money as 'good money,' as though other people's aunts dabbled for the most part in spurious currency.
- doublet With my own hands I effected in my doublet the slight repair of which it stood in need.
- dulled The laughter and complaints of the passengers dulled down to endurance.
- Bled They are generally bled, whereupon the images become transparent and shrink into smaller and smaller space, till they finally disappear entirely.
- Bowled As he hunted through the rooms, almost deserted at this hour, his eyes searching for his friend, a new thought popped into his head, and with such force that it bowled him over into a chair, where he sat staring straight in front of him.
- Cobbled When the dusk fell the noise was louder than ever as the men began to drink more deep, and torches were continually tossing up and down the steep cobbled streets; the din reached its climax about half-past nine, when the main body of the revellers passed up towards the inn, and, as Anthony saw from the window, finally entered through the archway below; and then all grew tolerably quiet.
- Dabbed Then he dabbed his eyes for several moments with his fingers.