What is the correct spelling for DOBTS?
This word (Dobts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOBTS
- debt Never could get out of debt. Those were the days when the minimum wage was Anything you could get! – Cleanin' Women by Unknown Author
- doubt When the cholera comes -- as it will past a doubt -- Keep out of the wet and don't go on the shout, – The Young British Soldier by Rudyard Kipling
- dots After I smoke pot, he sticks me like shots Funky like farts, connect tongues like dots – Up Jumps Da Boogie by Aaliyah
- debts Vie feathers white. Marina gets All praises, which are paid as debts, – Pericles, Prince of Tyre: Act III, scene IV by Unknown Author
- doubters However, there were doubters -men who were troubled, and believed that a grave mistake had been made.