What is the correct spelling for DOCTERS?
This word (Docters) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOCTERS
- doctor i went to the doctor it wasn't a shocker – Just Another Psycho by motley crue
- doctors lawyers doctors never thought about college as being a border daddies and fathers the streets were our mothers – Role Model by Nick Cannon
- dockets And so, after a little stay, and looking over a book or two there, we carried a piece of my Lord Coke with us, and to our dinner, where, after dinner, he read at my desire a chapter in my Lord Coke about perjury, wherein I did learn a good deal touching oaths, and so away to the Patent Office; in Chancery Lane, where his brother Jacke, being newly broke by running in debt, and growing an idle rogue, he is forced to hide himself; and W. Howe do look after the Office, and here I did set a clerk to look out some things for me in their books, while W. Hewer and I to the Crowne Offices where we met with several good things that I most wanted, and did take short notes of the dockets , and so back to the Patent Office, and did the like there, and by candle-light ended.
- deters It was partly because, if example corrupts, it as often deters , but principally because she loved.
- cotters But even yet he felt he had not appeared important enough, so he turned round and asked: "Why didn't you take one of my cotters with you to act as porter?"
- doubters "And so the doubters were convinced," said Miette.
- totters Thy fortune, and thy charms, may soon decay: But grant these fugitives prolong their stay, Their basis totters , their foundation shakes; Life, that supports them, in a moment breaks; Then wrought into the soul let virtues shine; The ground eternal, as the work divine.
- DOTES He seems to have plenty of common-sense, although he dotes on her.
- darters The Athenians at first fancied that they were to be attacked by land only, and it was not without alarm that they saw the fleet suddenly approaching as well; and while some were forming upon the walls and in front of them against the advancing enemy, and some marching out in haste against the numbers of horse and darters coming from the Olympieum and from outside, others manned the ships or rushed down to the beach to oppose the enemy, and when the ships were manned put out with seventy-five sail against about eighty of the Syracusans.
144 words made from the letters DOCTERS
3 letter words made from DOCTERS:ceo, cer, cos, cot, cro, crt, cst, dec, des, doc, doe, dos, dot, dre, dts, ect, edo, eos, ert, esr, est, etc, oct, ode, oed, ore, otc, red, res, ret, roc, rod, roe, rot, scd, sec, set, sod, sot, tec, ted, ter, tod, toe, tor.
5 letter words made from DOCTERS:cerdo, certo, coder, codes, cords, cored, cores, corse, corte, cosed, coser, coset, coted, credo, crest, crode, decor, desco, desto, detro, doest, dorce, dores, dorst, dorte, dorts, drost, erdos, odets, oestr, ordet, orest, oster, recto, redos, resod, resto, rosed, rotec, rotes, scode, score, scrod, serot, sored, stoer, stord, store, stroe, toder, todes, tosed, toser, treco, treos, trods.
4 letter words made from DOCTERS:cero, cert, code, cord, core, cost, cote, cots, cred, deor, dero, doer, dose, dote, dots, ecto, eros, erst, oder, odet, orte, oser, redo, rest, rods, rose, rotc, rote, rots, scet, scot, sdot, sect, seor, sore, sort, tero, teso, toed, toer, tord, tore, treo.