What is the correct spelling for DODE?
This word (Dode) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DODE
- bode 783. Both queyntly; see l. 569. 791. Both bode ; read bede; see note.
- code He whistled the code word and the door opened automatically.
- diode CD-ROM drives employ a near-infrared 780 nm laser diode .
- dod In 2005, the DoD, under severe pressure from Congress after the recalls, authorized a one-time $1,000 reimbursement to soldiers who had purchased civilian body armor and other gear.
- dodge These fell so suddenly, that you waited with great anxiety to learn whether they had dropped to dodge a bullet or whether one had found them.
- dodo It was the arrival of Dodo Wardropp with Dom Ferdinand on the bridge which drove him away and out of himself sufficiently to bid his host and hostess good-night.
- doe This was the damsel Ildico, Rich in bloom until that hour: Shyer than the forest doe Twinkling slim through branches green.
- doge Besides the holidays mentioned, the 6th of December was religiously observed in honor of the taking of Constantinople, the Doge assisting at mass in the ducal chapel of St. Nicholas.
- dole I have no garden where the roses breathe; I have a city full of women crying And babies starving and men weak with thirst Who fight each other for a dole of water.
- done Must it be quietly done ?
- dose The usual dose is a level tablespoonful twice a day in the feed.
- dote She is now, therefore, endeavouring not to love her former favourite, and instead of him to dote on the person who is to be her husband.
- dove But when I am near her, she appears to me the Spouse of the Song of Songs, and a voice within me calls to her, and I bless her, and I regard her as a sealed fountain, as an inclosed garden, as the flower of the valley, as the lily of the fields, my dove and my sister.
- doze It was an ideal tree for the falcon, too, not only because it was a quiet spot where it could doze the hot hours away in safety, but also on account of the numbers of pigeons we used to keep.
- dude It's the old man, her pa; a little whipper-snapper of a dude .
- lode You would prefer that Allinson didn't find the lode ?
- mode Another hindrance to happy poetic description by Burns during these journeys was that he had now forsaken his native vernacular, and taken to writing in English after the mode of the poets of the day.
- node The date of this occurrence, allowance being made for the movement of the node , is included within the limits of the meteoric epoch of December 6th-13th.
- ode To enter the charmed precincts of those surroundings seemed to John equivalent to being transported from the regions of the Theocritan to the level of the Anacreontic ode , from the pastoral, of which he had had too much, to the aristocratic, of which he felt that he could not have enough.
- Rode "We just rode in," replied Wilson, hurriedly.
- dome A vast concourse had met beneath the foliage of the trees, the skies alone, draped with clouds by day and adorned with stars by night, the dome of their majestic temple.