What is the correct spelling for DOESD?
This word (Doesd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOESD
- deeds Those who keep a book account of their good deeds seldom do enough good to justify keeping books. My tongue never needs My hope and it's Angels Our death and our deeds My hope and it's Angels – Hail! The White Grain by Death In June
- dod The DoD said they convened a Combatant Status Review Tribunal for every detainee who was still in Guantanamo in 2005.
- dos Ysla de cibuyan Mas adelante como seys leguas desta ysla esta la ysla de cibuyan terna como doce leguas de box y seys de ancho terna como trecientos yndios y estas dos son de vno de los encomenderos de la ysla de panay en esta ysla ay muy buenas minas de oro pero labranlas mal por ser todos los yndios pintados muy araganes son dejuridicion de areualo-Ysla de buracay Como dos tiros de arcabuz de la caueca De la ysla de panay qe esta a la Vanda del norte esta la ysla de buracay.
- dose A second dose of the mixture composed him again.
- dosed For example, in a randomized clinical trial, investigators found 85% of metastatic colorectal cancer patients treated with 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) did not receive the optimal therapeutic dose when dosed by the BSA standard—68% were underdosed and 17% were overdosed.
- Does What if it does?
- Dost Ah, wherefore dost thou urge the name of hands?
- dots As the minutes crept by, the bright dots in the tank moved closer.
- DOERS The frightful deeds that were to be soon done, were probably unimagined at that time in the brains of the doers.
- DOTES She just dotes on Englishmen.
- Dorset What I did, as soon as backs were turned, was to make straight for Dudworth Cove, on the rocky Dorset Coast.