What is the correct spelling for DOESE?
This word (Doese) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOESE
- dos The means of recovering the dos was by action.
- dose Colley, awakened from a light dose , stood up also, and joined in the cry.
- doss Just such a dreamless slumber as he had enjoyed in the Kingston "doss-house," and it lasted at least as long.
- douse Another day gone by; another night Creepin' along to douse Day's golden light; Another dawnin', when the night is gone, To live an' love-an' so life mooches on.
- dowse Dowse the glim, you lubber, cried the angry voice of Long Orrick, and keep a sharp look-out for the signal.
- dowser To begin with it is a matter of common geological knowledge that the mode of distribution of underground water is very different from that imagined by the professional dowser .
- doze Then the drowsiness which he could not altogether shake off crept upon him again, and staring at the words "Such societies have existed in fiction, now we have one existing in fact," he dropped into a doze -as the clock in the hall struck one.
- duse The two entertainers called each other Marie and Adele, and they kept up the illusion of spontaneous comradeship by appearing, or seeming to appear, in the Eleanora Duse fashion, without facial make-up.
- Dies Some day the good fellow is taken sick and dies.
- Does He does not know me!
- Dorsey "We could cable Mrs. Dorsey ," she suggested lamely.
- DOERS The wrong-doers feared him; but they were few.
- DUES Dues had to be paid up.
- TOES It was Something that made sounds that he liked, that pressed his body in a way that he loved, that took his fingers and his toes and made them warm and comfortable.