What is the correct spelling for DOFFEE?
This word (Doffee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOFFEE
- coffee So we can have our mornin' papers brought to us with our coffee. if i was dressed in my best defenses would you agree to meet me for coffee if i did my tricks with smoke and mirrors would you still know which one was me – Superhero by Ani DiFranco
- defoe Addison, Steele, Defoe, and Dean Swift all helped in the work of popular education, and often in a manner probably unanticipated by themselves.
- differ Accounts differ, and it is not easy to ascertain with what intention he went to Aspendus, and did not bring the fleet after all.
- doff Instead of loitering away one's evenings at the club, to doff one's magnificence and lose oneself in the great nightly multitude of the great city, wandering hither and thither, watching and listening, and, with one's cheque-book for a wand, play the magician of human destinies-bringing unhoped-for justice to the oppressed, succour as out of heaven to the outcast, and swift retribution, as of sudden lightning, to the oppressor.
- dove Miss Dove paused for a moment, and then decided that she would let the question in dispute go by for the present.
- dover Our passage was extremely rough; but after twelve hours sailing, we entered the port of Dover, and I felt great pleasure in finding myself again in a country, which had only risen still higher in my estimation, from the comparison I had been enabled to form between it and the other countries I had visited.
- duff The lilacs and crocuses, the tulips and buttercups, have bloomed and faded; the lawn has had its sprinkling of dandelions, and the duff of their blossoms has drifted past the hemlocks and over the tree-tops.
- duffer If I don't do it in half that time, I'm a duffer.
- offer "'No,' said he, 'you offer too little.