What is the correct spelling for DOKOTA?
This word (Dokota) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DOKOTA
- bogota He went in from Bogota, having heard the twisted myth of Meta, but only found misery, hunger, disease, and hostile savages in the sixteen awful months he floundered in the wilderness.
- coot Coot, common (Fulica atra), 135 -purple (Porphyrio poliocephalus), 121, 133, 135, 146, 184
- dakota 13 South Dakota ..........
- data We are thus led to a somewhat vague distinction between what we may call "hard" data and "soft" data.
- docked The Runic would soon be securely docked in her berth.
- Dakotas In 1803 the United States purchased from Napoleon for $15,000,000 the province of Louisiana, over 1,000,000 square miles in area, including Louisiana, Missouri, Arkansas, the Indian Territory, most of Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, the two Dakotas, Montana, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Washington and most of Wyoming.