What is the correct spelling for DOLCE?
This word (Dolce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOLCE
- dale But Jimmie Dale , master of many things, was most of all master of himself.
- dice Others called for dice and tables, and played games of chance for a wager.
- dole At this Lord Siegfried felt both joy and dole .
- doll What did you lend Clara your doll for, Edna?
- dose Dose, a tablespoonful three times a-day.
- doze At any rate, this plunging into the middle of things wakes up the reader's attention, and does not permit him to doze .
- dulcet "You must be Miss Burnett, the girl the agency said they were sending," Bellows murmured in his most dulcet tones.
- Doled Building the library, he would tell himself as he doled out postage money.
- Dollies Dark-lensed men were rolling bales of cargo along on wheeled dollies.
- Tole I done tole everything I know, to the Crowner's inquess."
- Doyle Once, in 1887, after a protracted performance of charades in the house of Luke Doyle , Kimmage, he had awaited with patience the apparition of the diurnal phenomenon, seated on a wall, his gaze turned in the direction of Mizrach, the east.
- Dollie Dollie was grazing in the pasture when Beth returned.