What is the correct spelling for DOLCI?
This word (Dolci) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOLCI
- delhi "Even in Delhi there was only this one woman whom I dared bring here with me.
- Doled Aunt Martha made her welcome in her dearest manner and Caroline beamed on her with the return of a lot of the fire and spirit of the youth that hanging on the doled-out affections of Lee Greenfield had starved in her.
- Dollies When the other dollies discovered Raggedy Ann sitting there, running her rag hands through her yarn hair, they knew she was thinking.
- Loci Yet this drama, poignantly suggestive as it always must be, was the least incident of that morning in the Forum which it was my fortune to pass there with other better if not older tourists as guest of the Genius Loci .
- Dollie "Yes," replied Dollie weakly.
- dulls This induces another evil in that it dulls the advance edge of the drill flute, and wears away the clearance which is of such vital importance to the free action of the drill.
- doles She did not believe in doles , pensions, and so-called "Homes."
- dales Not one of the three had in his vocabulary a single word pertaining to the cattle trade, and every man with whom they spoke knew at once that, whatever else they might be, they were not drovers, and so the ill-fated three went blundering through the free-booters' country, climbing hills and descending dales , and frightening honest folk with the questions they asked; questions about men whose names should be spoken in a whisper, and even then with a look of fear over the shoulder.