What is the correct spelling for DOLLAT?
This word (Dollat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOLLAT
- dallas And that spells Dallas I mean it with no malice – Big "D" by Unknown Author
- delta post mortem disfailure inhaling cell and delta Watched it swell and swelter, till there was no male in shelter, – K.O.D. by tech n9ne
- doll For Elsa I have made a big rag doll , dressed in a fine peasant dress, from the scraps in my piece-bag.
- dollar Then turning to the rest once more, "And it's a dollar a week he'll be gettin' besides.
- dollop That is, it began with my stepping up the valley to the farm for a dollop of hot water-I'd a thimbleful of schnapps in my flask here-and the night turning chilly, and me remembering that Mrs. Nankivel up to the farm was keeping the kettle on the boil, because she promised as much only last night, knowing my stomach to be susceptible.
- dolly Why, we can teach you better than that-eh, Dolly ?
- dolt Your gift would match the piece I already have and which-dolt that I was!
- dullard He did not seem the same man, neither the sombre dullard of the winter, nor the Jake of former years who had fulfilled the routine of his life with no comment on its rigor or its ease.
- dulled I was conscious of no more than being drawn heavily across the floor, not utterly bereft of reason, but dulled and stunned as if from the effect of a heavy blow.
- Dealt Longstreet dealt a second round.
- Doled "Better have doled out the grub to them in rations," grumbled Rea.
- Tolled And now a shadow and a terror fell On the great house, as if a passing-bell Tolled from the tower, and filled each spacious room With secret awe, and preternatural gloom; The petted boy grew ill, and day by day Pined with mysterious malady away.
- Della Of his sang-froid under a great strain it is sufficient to relate that, in the kitchen, he said suddenly to Della , the cook, "Oh, look behind you!"
- Dollie Look at my new Dollie !
- dollars One hundred thousand dollars .
- DOLLS "But I didn't know dolls could eat," said the girl.
- dolled I guess many ain't like the swell one Andy used to work for: dolled up any time."
44 words made from the letters DOLLAT
3 letter words made from DOLLAT:ado, all, alt, dal, dat, doa, dol, dot, lad, lao, lat, ldl, lld, lot, ltd, oat, ola, old, tad, tao, tod.
5 letter words made from DOLLAT:aldol, allot, atoll, dalto, dolla, lodal, tallo.
4 letter words made from DOLLAT:allt, alto, dalo, doll, dolt, llao, load, lota, oldt, olla, tall, toad, toal, toda, todl, toll.