What is the correct spelling for DOLLOAR?
This word (Dolloar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOLLOAR
- collar She pulled off the white collar of her jacket, the only white thing that showed about her and settled down for a long wait.
- doll Indeed, the name of the Countess von Kienitz became synonymous for all that was grotesque, and her painted, doll -like countenance and yellow wig were the laughing-stock of both the upper and middle classes.
- dollar Give up the dollar !
- dollop But, you're a gentleman, and we want to give them chaps at Ipley a little surprise, d'ye see, in the way of a dollop o' music: and if you won't go givin' 'em warning, you may trot; and that road'll take you."
- dolly She'll cry if we don't go; so will dolly ."
- dolor Your participants will enjoy these; they have no interest in the dolor of an ignoble sjambak."
- dolour Messire Thibault durst not to wed him; nor did the son of the Count either, because of the dolour wherein he saw his friends abiding.
- Duller The pain is bad yet, but duller, and I've fever.
- Della Outside the moon shone full above the church of Santa Maria della Salute.
- Dollie I think I had better hide away Dollie till we get to the seaside, and then we can get her mended, and trust to Miss Flora forgetting all about her till then."
- dollars I was trying to balance Manley's wish for fifty thousand dollars , don't you see?
67 words made from the letters DOLLOAR
3 letter words made from DOLLOAR:ado, all, dal, doa, dol, lad, lao, ldl, lld, loo, oar, ola, old, rad, rod.
5 letter words made from DOLLOAR:adoro, aldol, aldro, allor, aloor, darol, dolar, dolla, dollo, dolor, drall, droll, drool, ladoo, lador, lalor, lardo, lodal, lodro, ollar, rallo, rolla, rollo.
4 letter words made from DOLLOAR:dalo, doar, doll, dolo, door, droo, lard, llao, load, lolo, lord, odol, odor, odra, olla, olor, oola, oord, orad, oral, orao, ordo, rall, road, rola, rold, roll, rolo, rood.