What is the correct spelling for DOMISE?
This word (Domise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOMISE
- demise My sister, Miss Susan, has provided that after her demise a number of her most prized curios shall be buried with her. Nuclear threat wanna bet will be our demise The day will come when we'll look to apocalyptic skies – Just The Flu by nofx
- dormouse They tried to talk to him, to lend him books, to awaken him out of this dormouse sleep of the intellect, to break the spell which weighed him down.
- dose A second dose of half the amount may be taken twenty-four hours later.
- Demised Furthermore, the said William Chapman, for himself, his heirs, executors and administrators, doth covenant to and with the said John Wesley and his successors, the before mentioned demised premises, against the lawful claim or demand of any person or persons whatsoever, to warrant and secure and defend by these presents, in witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal.
- dams They follow their streams right into towns and cities, under bridges and over dams .
- dames So they paid for it themselves, hence the 'Chemin des Dames .
65 words made from the letters DOMISE
4 letter words made from DOMISE:deim, demi, demo, dime, dimo, dims, dome, dose, dsei, ideo, ides, meio, meso, mode, mods, moed, oids, semi, seoi, side, some.
5 letter words made from DOMISE:deism, demio, desio, diose, domei, dosie, eidos, emodi, emosi, idose, medio, miedo, misdo, modes, mosed, odism, oside, seido, somei.
3 letter words made from DOMISE:des, die, dim, dis, doe, dos, edo, eos, esm, ido, ies, imo, iod, ism, iso, med, mei, mes, mid, mis, mod, ode, oed, sod, som.